564 1 2020-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brocklll
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Guys and DJI Team,

I really prefer flying my P4P on Crystal-Sky with the DJI Go4 App instead of the Litchi App. My main customers are Real Estate Video-Clients, and when it comes to that, I have to use the Focus-Mode in the Litchi App, as I wish or not. I´ts not possible to create theese kind of Object Video shots with Active Track Spotlight Mode or similar. E.g.: approaching a building from one side from a far distance moving over the roof whil.e the drone circles 180 degrees and then spotting the other side of the building while hovering away. Absolutely no chance to fulfill this with active track or other modes in Go4

@DJI, Would it be possible for you DJI-Developers, to implement a similar kind of feature?
Thank you so much!!

@Community, what is you expeerience with that? Suggestions?

Thanks guys

2020-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Brocklll. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and development of the DJI Go 4 application. All significant suggestions for the DJI Go 4 application will be implemented after the valuation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Go 4 application please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your support.
2020-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules