1358 5 2020-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_JaVier_
lvl.1

Switzerland

hello

I have a kakute f7 v 1.2 I have a problem with my fc and osd
I connecing the caddx vista to Uart 1 (tx and rx inverted) and activate the port smp  and I put everything in profile 1 of the osd, then activated in the  goggles (display) I have no response to see the OSD,
I have done the same procedure in a f4 CLracing and it works perfectly
Someone can help me to solve this problem????

thanks guys

2020-9-11
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

First thing to check is whether the DJI OSD items are all working. Are you getting the voltage in the DJI OSD? Is arming able to start recording?
Next steps would be to verify that nothing else is connected to the same UART. ESC telemetry is usually wired up, but it's probably not on UART 1. You may have to try another UART.
2020-9-11
Use props
_JaVier_
lvl.1

Switzerland

Tom_A Posted at 9-11 06:49
First thing to check is whether the DJI OSD items are all working. Are you getting the voltage in the DJI OSD? Is arming able to start recording?

Yes sir
2020-9-11
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

If the DJI OSD items are working, then it can’t be a bad connection. Maybe turning on the OSD did not properly change the setting. Make sure everything is on the latest or at least same version of firmware.
2020-9-11
Use props
_JaVier_
lvl.1

Switzerland

Tom_A Posted at 9-11 06:58
If the DJI OSD items are working, then it can’t be a bad connection. Maybe turning on the OSD did not properly change the setting. Make sure everything is on the latest or at least same version of firmware.

I'm sorry, I just tried now and I can record by pressing the button but it doesn't record automatically when I armed the drone, so what is the problem I have?
/////update/////
I've connected now the electricity directly to the lipo
and change the uart to the port  2 (that I used to use for the crossfire and this one I passed to uart3)
and continue the same

2020-9-11
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The only other thing I can think of is that you don’t have TX going to RX  and RX going to TX. You could try another flight controller if nothing else works. I have had good luck with the iFlight Succex-D F7 with DJI Quads.
2020-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules