Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thank you DJI, It's been a dream come true with my Phantom 3 Pro!!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jin15
lvl.1

Japan

Everything's been great so far with my PHantom 3 Pro. Just wanted to share a short video I recently put together. EnJoy!
2015-6-23
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NIce.. I drove from Tokyo to Jogashima Park and back a year ago just because I loved driving in Japan when I visited - Really nice view of Tokyo Bay and Sagami Bay from there.
2015-6-23
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

That is magnificent footage.

Tell me, how long have you owned your Phantom 3 and how many flights have you made?

Have you had any glitches at all?

Thank you
2015-6-23
Use props
Jin15
lvl.1

Japan

Cessna172 Posted at 2015-6-23 22:40
That is magnificent footage.

Tell me, how long have you owned your Phantom 3 and how many flights h ...

Thank You! This is my first drone I've ever owned. I bought this last month. This is like my 15th flight with it and everything is perfectly fine. I guess i'm pretty lucky that nothing is wrong with my drone. I researched thoroughly about this machine, not saying i'm a pro, but i can say i know enough to operate it...I use an IPAD mini 2 retina for this. Works perfectly fine, never tried android but i heard many complaints of lagging issues on androids. I updated this about 3 times, no issues during the update or post update. Zero issues at all. If there were, they were minor and my fault because i forgot something but overall this is a game changer for me for photography! Definitely get it, it'll be worth it if u research everything about this, you'll be fine ....
2015-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules