Osmo Pocket controller wheel extension cable
860 6 2020-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulillsley
lvl.1

Canada

Does anyone know if you can get an extension cable so you can use the controller wheel off the camera. It would be really useful when you are using a 4th axis stabalization system without the need to use your phone.
2020-9-11
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I'm not aware of such a cable.
2020-9-11
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Can't see anyone developing such a cable. Definitely a DIY proposition.
2020-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there paulillsley. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Since this cable is a 3rd party cable / accessory for your DJI Osmo Pocket. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Osmo Pocket owners who had purchased the said cable. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Osmo Pocket. There is a  possibility that these cables will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability and the stability of the said cables when in use. Thank you.
2020-9-13
Use props
paulillsley
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-13 19:44
Hello there paulillsley. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Since this cable is a 3rd party cable / accessory for your DJI Osmo Pocket. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Osmo Pocket owners who had purchased the said cable. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Osmo Pocket. There is a  possibility that these cables will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability and the stability of the said cables when in use. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen. I''m not aware of any cables that are currently available but I can see that it might be useful in certain conditions where you need to travel light and don't want to use your cell phone.
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

paulillsley Posted at 9-14 04:18
Thanks Stephen. I''m not aware of any cables that are currently available but I can see that it might be useful in certain conditions where you need to travel light and don't want to use your cell phone.

Hi there paulillsley. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for supporting DJI and keep on filming.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI-FRANK
lvl.2
United States

I also want an extension cable to use my DJI joystick off-camera 4th axis filming. I doubt DJI or a third party would be interested in creating such a cable at this point. Did you find any DIY options for making such a cable?
2023-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules