6298 34 2020-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rusla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31053 ft
  • >>>
Italy

After updated my mavic 2 pro starts  problems  with transmission signal ,all the time my drone starts fly weak  transission signal , before update was ok. I changed few usb cables from  phone to my controller but didint helps. One thing only helps if i  change from 2.4ghz to 5.8ghz when you can fly.  How roll back updates ? Someone  knows ?or maybe someone  know how solve problem ?

2020-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please try to refresh the latest firmware for both the drone and controller via DJI Assistant 2. And set the channel mode to Auto mode and try again, see if this helps.
2020-9-12
Use props
rusla
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Ok i refreshed and today or tomorrow  i check .Thank you for respond
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rusla Posted at 9-13 00:29
Ok i refreshed and today or tomorrow  i check .Thank you for respond

You're welcome. Please keep us updated on the result, thank you.
2020-9-13
Use props
rusla
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Didint help, i try downgrade firmware and when try .
2020-9-13
Use props
djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378317 ft
United States

I had the same problem 4 days ago, but it was a Mavic Pro. Mine went up a couple hundred feet, then just started taking off. Then it said something about magnetic interference, but it's not like I'm near any airports, or anything. I couldn't control it, except for up and down. I kept trying the RTH button, but it kept saying the gps signal was too weakt. All I could do was watch the video, as it flew away. It did say "landing" at the end, and I went to the location where it said it was on the app, but I couldn't find it, and the controller kept just saying "connecting". I've been back for the last 3 days looking, but still come home empty handed. I sent my flight log to support, through the app, but got no response yet. I only bought it the day before, and our didn't have any problems then. I only paid $680 for it, but I see a lot of people with the same problem. I guess my next drone won't be DJI. That was an expensive lesson.
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O Posted at 9-16 20:55
I had the same problem 4 days ago, but it was a Mavic Pro. Mine went up a couple hundred feet, then just started taking off. Then it said something about magnetic interference, but it's not like I'm near any airports, or anything. I couldn't control it, except for up and down. I kept trying the RTH button, but it kept saying the gps signal was too weakt. All I could do was watch the video, as it flew away. It did say "landing" at the end, and I went to the location where it said it was on the app, but I couldn't find it, and the controller kept just saying "connecting". I've been back for the last 3 days looking, but still come home empty handed. I sent my flight log to support, through the app, but got no response yet. I only bought it the day before, and our didn't have any problems then. I only paid $680 for it, but I see a lot of people with the same problem. I guess my next drone won't be DJI. That was an expensive lesson.

Hi there, I'm sorry for your loss, if the drone is still under warranty, please contact our support team via www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will help to check what happened and provide the proper resolution.
2020-9-17
Use props
djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O
lvl.1
United States

I started a support case through the app, and uploaded the flight data in the same spot. That was 4 or 5 days ago? I guess I can start a ticket through the link, but I didn't think a duplicate would be helpful. Here's a link to the file (you need to add the dropboxdotcom part in front of the /s): /s/f5bajy443m2ibi3/DJIFlightRecord_2020-09-13_%5B18-31-22%5D.txt?dl=0
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O Posted at 9-17 22:55
I started a support case through the app, and uploaded the flight data in the same spot. That was 4 or 5 days ago? I guess I can start a ticket through the link, but I didn't think a duplicate would be helpful. Here's a link to the file (you need to add the dropboxdotcom part in front of the /s): /s/f5bajy443m2ibi3/DJIFlightRecord_2020-09-13_%5B18-31-22%5D.txt?dl=0

Thank you for your information. May I know if you have recieved a ticket number after you reported the case through the app? If so, please provide the ticket number to me, I will keep to keep an eye on the status.
If you haven't received a ticket number, we may not receive your report, please resend it via email to support@dji.com. After you send the email, you can provide your ticket number to me, I'll help to keep an eye on it. Thank you.
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-18 00:46
Thank you for your information. May I know if you have recieved a ticket number after you reported the case through the app? If so, please provide the ticket number to me, I will keep to keep an eye on the status.
If you haven't received a ticket number, we may not receive your report, please resend it via email to . After you send the email, you can provide your ticket number to me, I'll help to keep an eye on it. Thank you.

I couldn't find any emails, so I emailed the address you provided. It is request 13058370.

Thanks
2020-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O Posted at 9-18 06:52
I couldn't find any emails, so I emailed the address you provided. It is request 13058370.

Thanks

Thanks for providing the information. By the way, kindly please PM me the serial number of your drone, our related team will take care of your case.
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-18 19:27
Thanks for providing the information. By the way, kindly please PM me the serial number of your drone, our related team will take care of your case.

08QCE8V0123DPZ
16004958651122538828598058229857.jpg
2020-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for the information, our team will follow up on it and reply to your email.
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-19 01:50
Thanks for the information, our team will follow up on it and reply to your email.

Is it normal to get the same email, every day, just saying that your received my email? How long does it usually take to look at the flight record?

Reading through other posts, I'm not too optimistic on DJI actually doing anything to help me out. Why would you? I was looking at the Mavic Air 2 or Mavic Mini, to replace it, and give drone flying one more shot, but I still would like to understand what went wrong first.
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PrDpxEUBGc1O Posted at 9-19 10:20
Is it normal to get the same email, every day, just saying that your received my email? How long does it usually take to look at the flight record?

Reading through other posts, I'm not too optimistic on DJI actually doing anything to help me out. Why would you? I was looking at the Mavic Air 2 or Mavic Mini, to replace it, and give drone flying one more shot, but I still would like to understand what went wrong first.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, the email has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, our team will check and reply to your email soon.
By the way, you mentioned that you get the same email everyday, could you please provide me with the pictures? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-9-19
Use props
HeitorMedeiros
New

Brazil

I'm with the same situation here
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HeitorMedeiros Posted at 11-25 06:50
I'm with the same situation here

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, may I know the model of your drone and the specific issue, please? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-11-25
Use props
BERKEN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24406 ft
Turkey

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I WAS 500 M SİGNAL LOST I CAN GO MAX 500 M  WİTH MY MAVİC 2 ZOOM
2020-12-23
Use props
BERKEN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24406 ft
Turkey

HELLO I AM FROM TURKEY AND I HAVE MAVİC 2 ZOOM AND I CAN FLY MAX 500 M DİSTANCE THEN SİGNAL LOST  PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE İT S VERY DİSSAPOİNTİNG FOR ME. FİRST I THİNK THAT I CAN GO MİNİMUM 2 MİLES BUT THEN I FELT TO DİSSAPOİNTED
2020-12-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there,
Sorry about your problem, please execute these steps to solve the problem:
1. Always position the remote controller antennas properly. The antennas should always point at the aircraft with the thick side.
2. Please turn off and avoid other Wi-Fi receiving devices during the flight
3. Stay away from electromagnetic interference such as Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage wires, high-voltage power transmission stations, mobile phone base stations, and TV broadcast signal towers, big steel structures, etc.
4. Please fly in open areas and avoid obstacles between you and the aircraft.
5. Ensure remote controller and aircraft are upgraded to the latest firmware. If they already are, refresh the firmware with DJI Assistant 2.

(6. If you have the possibility, try to connect your aircraft to another remote controller and your remote controller to another aircraft, to determine which component has a malfunction)
2020-12-23
Use props
fans2c3e4383
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132234 ft
United Kingdom

Same has happened to my drone :/ happened after updating last year , can’t fly no more than 40mtr and then lose connection. Weak image transmission and then No image transmission.
I’ve done everything mentioned on the net - changed SD card. Refreshed firmware in both drone and controller plus each spare battery etc . I’ve even down graded everything to 1.3 version and STILL No Change :/
It can’t be the fault of the drone if it’s happened to a lot of people after a firmware update. Many people have complained and Still DJI do nothing or look to fix the issue.
We spend a lot of money for these products and don’t expect them to die after two years! I’ve a mavic pro zoom.
It’s really frustrating, I’ve done everything from using DJI Go4 and Assist 2 etc , yes I’ve deleted apps and reinstalled etc, changed cables , even switched to an iPad mini4 and still no luck - the Only option left to try is - A Factory Reser! Oh No! DJI have taken that option away from us too now very  sad
2021-9-1
Use props
rusla
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans2c3e4383 Posted at 9-1 08:24
Same has happened to my drone :/ happened after updating last year , can’t fly no more than 40mtr and then lose connection. Weak image transmission and then No image transmission.
I’ve done everything mentioned on the net - changed SD card. Refreshed firmware in both drone and controller plus each spare battery etc . I’ve even down graded everything to 1.3 version and STILL No Change :/
It can’t be the fault of the drone if it’s happened to a lot of people after a firmware update. Many people have complained and Still DJI do nothing or look to fix the issue.

Yes i know only one thing helps when you start your drone always in hd transmission do on 5ghz ;) after this  change my drone fly normal ;)
2021-9-1
Use props
X4Productions
lvl.3
Flight distance : 606831 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Any news on this issue?
2021-10-31
Use props
X4Productions
lvl.3
Flight distance : 606831 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

no?   please
2022-2-18
Use props
EspeditoBR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42585 ft
Brazil

i'm having the same problem.  I've performed downgrade, upgrade, I've tried all possibilities.  I live in Brazil. I NEED HELP
2022-7-31
Use props
EspeditoBR
lvl.1
Brazil

My equipament is Mavic 2 zoom
2022-7-31
Use props
EspeditoBR
lvl.1
Brazil

the drone does not change the communication channel, and loses the video signal after about 30m of height.  it also does not connect with another radio.
2022-8-18
Use props
EspeditoBR
lvl.1
Brazil

fans2c3e4383 Posted at 2021-9-1 08:24

Good morning, did your problem have a solution?
2022-8-18
Use props
EspeditoBR
lvl.1
Brazil

EspeditoBR Posted at 8-18 05:56
the drone does not change the communication channel, and loses the video signal after about 30m of height.  it also does not connect with another radio.

@Dji Nathalia?? Help
2022-8-18
Use props
EspeditoBR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-9-13 00:54
You're welcome. Please keep us updated on the result, thank you.

Help-me, please
2022-8-18
Use props
EspeditoBR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-9-12 19:18
Hi there, please try to refresh the latest firmware for both the drone and controller via DJI Assistant 2. And set the channel mode to Auto mode and try again, see if this helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4&t=1s

Help-me please..
2022-8-18
Use props
rusla
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just change in your remote controller from 2.4ghz to 5 ghz and works perfectly
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EspeditoBR Posted at 8-18 05:56

Hi, I am sorry for the belated reply. Could you please provide a video of your issue for me to check it further? Please display the firmware version in the video as well. Look forward to you reply.
2022-9-3
Use props
ghvsoftarts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74859 ft
Brazil

Mais uma vítima da "qualidade" dos produtos DJI!! Bem vindo ao time!!

Meu drone foi comprado no Canada em novembro de 2022, atualizei o firmware em dezembro. Nunca mais funcionou a frequência  5.8 Ghz. :-(

A atualização do firmware, se demorar próximo a 10 minutos, sem a devida ventilação do drone causa a queima do chipset na placa mãe e ai tchau 5.8 Ghz..
so trocando a coreboard ou , procurar alguma empresa que troque o componente defeituoso.
Já troquei e-mails com DJI Brasil, DJI USA e sempre a mesma informação.
O Drone é legalzinho mas a qualidade é intermediaria.  Decepcionado com produtos DJI.
E ai eles mandaram vc trocar a coreboard e meteram a faca em alguns mil reais?!?!

Valeu Abraço.
2023-2-27
Use props
KrisFlyby
New
Flight distance : 126867 ft

Netherlands

Havining the same problem, max 20m signal lost. Can't downgrade software as it is not listed in DJI assistand. Can't change to 5g. Can anybody explain how to change from 2,4 to 5ghz? The slider apears grey, not selecteble. Thank you.
2023-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules