DJI OM4 why shooting parameters are only for IOS ?
1213 4 2020-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vikranth
lvl.1
Netherlands

After lots of waiting, I bought this, and now I regret it. The main features(Manual shooting parameters: changing shutter, exposure, iso..,) of MIMO app are not supported by ANDROID OS. Does DJI have any update in the future which supports Andriod as well?
Please highlight that these features are not available in Android OS in your product information pages or on all online stores. So Andriod users won't get deceived by the advertisement and will have the right information to decide whether to buy it or not (unlike me)  No one will buy a new Iphone just for this.

2020-9-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Vikranth, sorry for the inconvenience caused, Android phones cannot manually adjust the shutter, ISO parameters, we'll forward your feedback and request to the related team.
2020-9-13
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

They should read Limited Android support. I was sooooo close. Samsung user /supporter.
2020-10-20
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

They are listed on the compatibly page.
2020-10-20
Use props
Moni Johnson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-13 23:28
Hi Vikranth, sorry for the inconvenience caused, Android phones cannot manually adjust the shutter, ISO parameters, we'll forward your feedback and request to the related team.

You must mean DJI is not able to access these options/features through a specific part of OS, as there are other apps that allow manual control of all those options.
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules