Mavic Mini wont charge
598 3 2020-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sawman
New

United States

I have the Costco Mavic Mini Bundle. DId not come with a charging block. I have tried both batteries in the drone to charge it. plugged it in to several sources and over two days. Looking in the forums this has happened to others. I went on Amazon and ordered the 3 slot charging block in the hopes that it can actual charge your lame product. Bottom line I have had your product for 3 days and am now waiting 3 more for another charger and the drone has done nothing except tell me the battery is to low to fly.

2020-9-13
Use props
Sawman
New

United States

I have also completely searched all the packing materials and there is no charging block. The DJI 18 W USB Charger is not included. I have tried the included charging cables as well as several others from phones. I have used an LG Quick Charge block, 1.8A 5V and also my wall outlet USB rated at 3.4A 5v. I have connected to the drone using the dome stand and directly. The 4 white LED lights will only blink the first 2 segments no matter how long it is connected. Both batteries and overnight several times now.
2020-9-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,
you might be better off posting in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active!
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Sawman, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. The Mavic Mini battery requires a charger with a power of 24 W or lower and supports QC 3.0 and QC 2.0. When using a standard 18W charger (it can be purchased from the DJI official online store: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-18w-usb-charger?vid=86392), after the battery is mounted to the aircraft, the battery can be directly charged by connecting the Micro USB cable to the charging port, and the charging time is:
The battery of non-Japanese version aircraft: Approximately 90 minutes
The battery of Japanese version aircraft: Approximately 50 minutes

If the issue still persists after change chargers, kindly please record a video and contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance, we'll check and do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2020-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules