Its summer and the drone says "temperature too low"
1148 3 2020-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farbvogel
lvl.1

Germany

Pretty much, what the title says.

It's summer, 24 celsius outside and the app says temperature is too low ... Makes no sense and I'm honestly a little disappointed. Barely used that drone since I bought it. Always kept the batteries in check and stored it all in normal room temperature. I tried all 3 batteries, but the error doesnt change.

Besides that I noticed a little bloat on all 3 batteries and the voltage differs between the cells in each battery. Like 6.7v 6.8v 6.8v ...

Its my 2nd Air, since the first I bought had alrdy pretty bloated batteries right out of the box, do you guys even qualitycheck? I suppose you check your qualitycheck-department. Its really frustrating, the mini had problems as well and the osmo pocket never connects with my phone, always interrupts the connection. Besides that both my mavic minis and the air 2 also all the time are losing connection to the controller/phone, when I turn it on first. So I gotta restart it again and againt, until it finally works and I can start the drone and fly it ... And i tried this with multiple phones and different orders ... By this point im really annoyed. You demand premium prices, but your products are so often faulty on arrival and dont work properly. Please fix this.

An angry customer, which wasnt angry at first, but is losing his patience.
2020-9-13
Use props
Farbvogel
lvl.1

Germany

I'm sorry for my overall tone, but by now I really dont have the patience anymore and I just want to use the product I paid for and not being always confronted with problems caused by a cheap quality control before you sell them.
2020-9-13
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

sorry to read this, be more patient, contact DJI support, will help you sort out the issue one by one
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Farbvogel, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you provide me with a screenshot of the error message and PM me the serial numbers of your batteries, please? I'd like to help you check it. For the issues about the Mavic mini and Osmo pocket, you also can PM me more details or send an email to support@dji.com, we'll follow up and do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2020-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules