Live Stream with Osmo mobil 3
8182 8 2020-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Big Benn
lvl.1

United States

Can some one HELP !!
I would like to live stream on my social media with my DJI Osmo mobil 3, I looked at videos and it tell me about DJI GO app
I DL it on my phone but it is not compatable with the DJI Osmo mobil 3, so it did not work  Do any one have an idea how to do it or it is just not posible?

2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, the Osmo mobile 3 is not compatible with the DJI GO, please download the DJI Mimo app for the Osmo mobile 3. Currently, it does not support the live stream function with the DJI Mimo app, but as a stabilization gimbal, Osmo Mobile 3 can still provide basic gimbal stabilization for the device when it is not connected to the DJI Mimo app. You can turn on your live broadcast software after setting up your phone and use the stabilization function of the gimbal. Thanks.
2020-9-13
Use props
Big Benn
lvl.1

United States

Thanks a lot - Natalia
DJI needs to upgrade that Mimo app and put live streaming on it - it would make it easy to have all the function of the app and live streaming simultaneously  
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Big Benn Posted at 9-14 04:11
Thanks a lot - Natalia
DJI needs to upgrade that Mimo app and put live streaming on it - it would make it easy to have all the function of the app and live streaming simultaneously

You're most welcome. I will forward your suggestion to the related team.
2020-9-14
Use props
DRUMSGOSPEL
New

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-13 19:57
Hi there, the Osmo mobile 3 is not compatible with the DJI GO, please download the DJI Mimo app for the Osmo mobile 3. Currently, it does not support the live stream function with the DJI Mimo app, but as a stabilization gimbal, Osmo Mobile 3 can still provide basic gimbal stabilization for the device when it is not connected to the DJI Mimo app. You can turn on your live broadcast software after setting up your phone and use the stabilization function of the gimbal. Thanks.

Since DJI Mimo does not provide the direct function of the app for Live Streaming, they do not use the clean screen function to hide the information, at least it would be enough to mirror the phone
2020-9-16
Use props
SmokingJ8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35135 ft
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-9-14 22:05
You're most welcome. I will forward your suggestion to the related team.

i think. we are in 2021. the live streaming is taking away from OM3 and OM4. 2 years of giving us hope.hope OM5 will have live streaming options.
2021-2-25
Use props
swooby
lvl.1
United States

DRUMSGOSPEL Posted at 2020-9-16 09:45
Since DJI Mimo does not provide the direct function of the app for Live Streaming, they do not use the clean screen function to hide the information, at least it would be enough to mirror the phone

It might also be possible, especially on a rooted phone, to develop and install a proxy virtual camera and have the DJI open that.
The virtual camera opens the real camera and heeds all of the camera controls from the DJI app.
The virtual camera reads a video frame and forwards it on to both the DJI app and an RTMP server.

No idea how possible this is to do.
It doesn't sound impossible.
2021-11-11
Use props
djiuser_PUmzuP5RSLuw
New

Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-9-13 19:57
Hi there, the Osmo mobile 3 is not compatible with the DJI GO, please download the DJI Mimo app for the Osmo mobile 3. Currently, it does not support the live stream function with the DJI Mimo app, but as a stabilization gimbal, Osmo Mobile 3 can still provide basic gimbal stabilization for the device when it is not connected to the DJI Mimo app. You can turn on your live broadcast software after setting up your phone and use the stabilization function of the gimbal. Thanks.
When I’m recording without the App, after a few minutes stable , the motor just shut down. Is it any setting or something? How can I solve that? Thanks
2021-11-18
Use props
MajorCensus
New
Netherlands

Hi there DJI,

Any news on the update for the mobile 3, for it to use with  live streaming.? Its now 2022 - going on 2023..!!!???

I know you can use it as a basic gimbal, but this is not really working if your doing active workshops and moving around. Like one person said, I can use a rock for that. So I have an expensive rolling rock..?

Has much as I love the product and the potential, are you effectively trying to bully your fan base into buying other products that doe this?

I am however very concerned with the lack of customer care and professional response from the team.

I don't think I will be buying or promoting with passion as I used to do about your company.

Failing that, I'm have enjoyed the Osmo 3, for what its worth. No stars !!

Total lost opportunity.

Thank you for your lack of support.

Kindest regards,

Maj

PS: My sincere apologies if the app firmware has been updated....
2022-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules