Inspire 1 will not update.
1040 4 2020-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cleger
lvl.1

United States

I have a inspire 1 v1.0 that will not update past v1.2 firmware. I received this as a gift from my father. His original inspire 1 suddenly dropped from the sky and this was his replacement. He said it came in a and he tried to fly it, but it would not do anything and would not update. So he gave up and it has been sitting in a closet for the past 5 years. The batteries are suprisingly still working.
It will not bind at all either. I press the red bind button and it stays flashing Green and Yellow inside.

So I have tested it with 4 Micro SD cards and none will make a difference. Upon boot it will flash multi-colors and beep DD for like 30 seconds then blink green twice. The sound will slow down and beep d-dd every 30 seconds while blinking green twice. I hope the video helps.

2020-9-13
Use props
robertmanningjr
lvl.2
United States

Long shot question.  Did you format the sd card in the drone.  This often causes problems if you format the sd card in your computer instead of the drone.
2020-9-14
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

What firmware version is on the Inspire presently?
Have you downloaded the correct firmware (X3)?
2020-9-15
Use props
cleger
lvl.1

United States

Mark Guille Posted at 9-15 08:30
What firmware version is on the Inspire presently?
Have you downloaded the correct firmware (X3)?

I was able to link once and the Inspire had Firmware 1.2.3. It's like it is not reading the sd card at all.
2020-9-22
Use props
cleger
lvl.1

United States

robertmanningjr Posted at 9-14 08:21
Long shot question.  Did you format the sd card in the drone.  This often causes problems if you format the sd card in your computer instead of the drone.

It binded once and after that I cant bind it all to use the app to format the card.
2020-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules