Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jason_Wolf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27057 ft
Canada

Hey guys

I recently bought a Mavic Mini.

I'm having an issue with RC not connecting to my iphone XR.
I get the following error message when the controller is plugged into the iphone. "RC not connected to mobile"

The remote controller and mini are paired fined. Im still able to fly with no issues. The camera gimbles operates with RC connection. The controller also charges when plugged in.

When the connection is broken, I connect my wife's iPhone 8 Plus that is recognized immediately and it can go on. her iphone 8 works every-time.

My iPhone XR has broken off on every second flight. I could not find any understandable reason. It happens absolutely irregularly in different areas. For example in the suburbs it works most of the time.
When I bring it up north in the woods for whatever reason the phone and the controller stop communicating with the XR.

I tested my wifes work phone which is an XR and i'm having the same issue.

recap:
  • controller and Mavic are paired and work well
  • They both charge with no issues
  • I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic to check software updates. Both up-to-date
  • My iphone XR and my wifes XR both have connection errors
  • Iphone 8 no issues.
  • XR work half the time. In areas with strong connection no issues. When in the woods it never works. not sure why that would happen since they don't affect each other.

I saw others having the same issue:
2020-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules