Battery not charging
3171 10 2015-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SacTownRob
lvl.1

United States

have only charged the battery 1 time and for a short period of time. Trying to charge again and it will not. Light comes on and it blinks but when connected to controller, it shows that it only has about 13% battery. Any one else run into this?
2015-6-23
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If the last LED on the battery is blinking three times, that means the battery is too hot to charge. You'll need to let it cool down first. If you're seeing a different blink pattern, then check out the Phantom manual. You'll find a chart of blink codes there.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-23
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

put the battery in light the unit up and turn on the battery status, and watch it until the problem manifests, see what the battery, status display has to say.
2015-6-23
Use props
SacTownRob
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the replies guys. Much Appreciated and will post back my findings for anyone else who has ran into this issue.
2015-6-23
Use props
SacTownRob
lvl.1

United States

Alright, so I inserted the battery Into my P3 and attempted to power it on but it will not. I followed the power on steps per manual and it blinks green once, I press for 2 seconds and all the lights go green one at a ti.e til there all lit. It then goes to 1 green light and the red power button stay on for about 2-3 seconds and it powers off. I connect it to the charger and nothing happens on the battery. I looked at the light indicators in the manual but nothing  matches what I'm seeing?
2015-6-24
Use props
SacTownRob
lvl.1

United States

How long does it take to charge if it's dead?
2015-6-24
Use props
SacTownRob
lvl.1

United States

Another question. When the battery is charging are the lights supposed to blink? When the charger is plugged in to the battery the 1 green light flashes and the red power button is sid for about 2 seconds and then stop for about 5 seconds. Is that normal?
2015-6-24
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

When I plug my battery in to charge the red light stays let and the green led's flash informing me how charged the battery is. When it's dead and I plug it into my charger the red led comes on and stays on and the first green led flashes. As the battery gets more charged the 2nd led wil flash after the first one indicating the battery has reached the next level of being charged.  Then the 3rd led will come on and then when 80% charged the 4th green led will join in. When the battery is finished charging all the lights go off and then if u tap the power button all 4 led's will come on indicating a full charge
2015-6-24
Use props
SacTownRob
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for replying Mark, mine isn't doing that. Dji Support, any ideas?
2015-6-24
Use props
SacTownRob
lvl.1

United States

Decoder, the light when charging isn't exactly like that but sort of.
So here is a current update. I charged the battery for 1 hour. Lights on the battery while charging g didn't change. I put it in my P3 and it powers up. I have the remote and phone connected ready to go, waiting for signal from my P3 before powering it up. P3 power indicator on my remote/phone shows that the P3 has only 7% power. I decide to leave it on, hoping to drain the battery down to 0. The remote shows that the P3 is at 0% but the P3 has been on for more than 5 minutes since that power indicator of 0%. Any ideas? Thanks to all who have responded.
2015-6-24
Use props
SacTownRob
lvl.1

United States

Help....please
2015-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules