Andriod 11 update App
1452 9 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TzbnmF9OAEmY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 431411 ft
United Kingdom

Hi when will the update for DJI GO 4 App be updated on android 11 users.. as the current app just crashes?
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue you reported is caused by the fact that the current DJI GO4 app is not compatible with the newly launched official version of Android 11, which was released on September 9. DJI, like other third-party software providers, is working hard to release an app version that is compatible with Android 11 as soon as possible to minimize the impact on your daily use.

2020-9-14
Use props
djiuser_xfPmpV90PIol
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Any update on this?
2020-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know the model of your drone? Thanks.
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser_O4GFTsdSyAM8
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-18 19:17
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know the model of your drone? Thanks.

Mavic 2 Pro.

This is unacceptable.
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_xfPmpV90PIol
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-18 19:17

I have a Spark. I took it on holiday with me this week to Loch Ness to do some filming but was unable to use it
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_O4GFTsdSyAM8 Posted at 9-19 05:16
Mavic 2 Pro.

This is unacceptable.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, the DJI GO 4 is expected to be released in September, the version number of DJI GO 4 is 4.3.38, we'll push the team again, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_xfPmpV90PIol Posted at 9-19 09:10
I have a Spark. I took it on holiday with me this week to Loch Ness to do some filming but was unable to use it

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue you reported is caused by the fact that the current DJI GO4 app is not compatible with the newly launched official version of Android 11, which was released on September 9. DJI, like other third-party software providers, is working hard to release an app version that is compatible with Android 11 as soon as possible to minimize the impact on your daily use.
DJI GO 4 is expected to be released in September. The version number of DJI GO 4 is 4.3.38. Thanks for your patience.
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_xfPmpV90PIol
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-19 22:42
DJI GO 4 is expected to be released in September. The version number of DJI GO 4 is 4.3.38. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Natalia,

I realise this isn't your fault but Google release various Android 11 betas, the first one back in June, to allow developers to find and fix these type of problems. It is disingenuous to claim Android 11 was only available to your developers earlier this month. This forum is full of reports of your app not working on Android 11 betas and should have been fixed then.

2020-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_xfPmpV90PIol Posted at 9-20 00:31
Hi Natalia,

I realise this isn't your fault but Google release various Android 11 betas, the first one back in June, to allow developers to find and fix these type of problems. It is disingenuous to claim Android 11 was only available to your developers earlier this month. This forum is full of reports of your app not working on Android 11 betas and should have been fixed then.

Thanks for your feedback, I will forward all your voices to the related team. We'll keep moving forward and provide better service.
2020-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules