Cannot Take Off in Restricted Area
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upthedowns
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Note:  All permissions and unlocks are in place for the correct location of this flight.

Got a pilot working in Hyde Park Restricted with Mavic Enterprise on Smart Controller and Inspire 2 on CS.  Both have full unlocks in place and the I2 was in the air earlier for sunrise shots with no problem.  Having turned on again later, neither aircraft will fly - getting "Cannot take off" message and no go spinning up.

Have tried logging out and in again.

Have switched everything off an on again (DJI's useful advice
2020-9-14
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cannot Take Off in Restricted Area

Note:  All permissions and unlocks are in place for the correct location of this flight.

Got a pilot working in Hyde Park Restricted with Mavic Enterprise on Smart Controller and Inspire 2 on CS.  Both have full unlocks in place and the I2 was in the air earlier for sunrise shots with no problem.  Having turned on again later, neither aircraft will fly - getting "Cannot take off" message and no go spinning up.

Have tried logging out and in again.

Have switched everything off an on again (DJI's useful advice)

2020-9-14
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

contact flysafe@dji.com they are usually very fast.
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Upthedowns. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2020-9-14
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well I've spoken with the pilot this morning.  Unfortunately, although the flysafe team found a solution, it took 3 hours to sort out.  

So the light had changed and several shots were lost.  This will mean a re-visit on Thursday with associated time, hotel and travel costs, taking any profit out of the job.  Seriously annoyed at DJI and it's high time they provided professional operators with some sort of global unlock so we can get on with our work efficiently.

As clients suffer, rather than specifying DJI kit, they are more likely to dictate non-DJI solutions on set.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules