Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark Remote Simply Won't Charge
693 7 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wantoun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5469 ft
Lebanon

The title says it all. I plug it in with the cable it came with and through the adaptor it came with and it just won't charge. Nothing lights as if you didn't even plug it.

I have tried using other cables and other charger adaptors but nothing helped. There's also nothing damaged about the heads or the ports.
I'm stuck here, anything I can try?

I read somewhere that the remote might have an update to its firmware, but I'm on Android 11 and the app is not running either anymore - waiting for an update there. It just seems weird as it was working fine before.
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there wantoun. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-9-14
Use props
wantoun
lvl.1
Lebanon

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-14 21:21
Hello there wantoun. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
Thanks for taking the time to write!
Hope the attached works; sorry for the shaky footage - wasn't easy to hold the phone and do the process

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jK7yqVOqNVONVo9J9otO6FLmf789ifNC/view?usp=drivesdk
2020-9-14
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

It seems the battery of the remote was completely drained. Keep it on the charger for several hours (over night), then check if the remote can be turned on again.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2020-9-15
Use props
wantoun
lvl.1
Lebanon

Wolferl Posted at 9-15 01:59
Hi,

It seems the battery of the remote was completely drained. Keep it on the charger for several hours (over night), then check if the remote can be turned on again.

Thanks Wolferl, I've actually already tried it. I left it to charge overnight the other day. It ddn't help.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wantoun Posted at 9-14 22:59
Thanks for taking the time to write!
Hope the attached works; sorry for the shaky footage - wasn't easy to hold the phone and do the process

Hi there wantoun. Thank you for the reply and for posting this video. After watching the said video.  I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We have a team that will do there best to check  the said DJI remote controller and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-15
Use props
wantoun
lvl.1
Lebanon

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 22:13
Hi there wantoun. Thank you for the reply and for posting this video. After watching the said video.  I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We have a team that will do there best to check  the said DJI remote controller and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.

Okay, will do. Thank you.
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there wantoun. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules