Milwaukee at dawn - the movie
809 5 2015-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danno1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1043150 ft
United States

Posted pics yesterday - finished the movie last night.

2015-6-23
Use props
Mspinner1
lvl.1

United States

very cool! at least one ph3 is working...lol   big balls going over water like that
2015-6-23
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Those buildings look like the courthouse and msdf, are they?  Is so you got HUGE balls flying around the courthouse, county jail and Milwaukee secure detention facility like that..  Your just looking for problems..   The people involved in the judicial system don't like drones around them cuz they know they piss off thousands of people in a week, so I would be careful man..  If they do give you a hard time and take your p3 hopefully they let you keep the sd card so you can show us all what happened..  We don't want tougher laws on our drones so please in the future don't go instigating the people that can do what they want to us, ya know?
2015-6-23
Use props
danno1
lvl.2
United States

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-6-24 09:19
Those buildings look like the courthouse and msdf, are they?  Is so you got HUGE balls flying around ...

No, that is not the courthouse - that is that is Northwestern Mutual. Yeah - I would not have done that around a courthouse or police station.
2015-6-23
Use props
danno1
lvl.2
United States

Mspinner1 Posted at 2015-6-24 08:47
very cool! at least one ph3 is working...lol   big balls going over water like that

I always have the VPS off.    
Also - the seagulls were MUCH scarier than the water.
2015-6-23
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I seen them, just remember if the hit the p3 and it starts falling cuz the motors shut down, quick do csc and get them on again and the p3 will recover itself.. Even if it's upside down when they restart..  Had something similar happen to me on my flame wheel with the naza-m v2 flight controller..   Bird hit a prop and Naza shut all the ,odors down and thank god I thought to do csc to restart them and I was high enough to have enough time...  Just letting you know cuz those bigger birds will attack a copter
2015-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules