No Firmware for Charging Hub
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Yesterday I was trying to find at least a firmware to charging hub. But in another forum, I checked that there is no firmware. No problem, my charging hub is working very well. Only curiosity
2020-9-14
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

No Firmware updates for the charging hub
2020-9-14
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Brazil

JetSam Posted at 9-14 07:19
No Firmware updates for the charging hub

Yep, I imagined! lol
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there allyssongemelli. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. As JetSam posted on post #2 the DJI Charging Hub does not need any firmware updating. We only update the firmware of the said DJI drone and the DJI Intelligent Battery of the said drone using the DJI Assistant 2. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-9-14
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-14 21:26
Hello there allyssongemelli. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. As JetSam posted on post #2 the DJI Charging Hub does not need any firmware updating. We only update the firmware of the said DJI drone and the DJI Intelligent Battery of the said drone using the DJI Assistant 2. Thank you and fly safe always.

Many thanks DJI Stephen!
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

allyssongemelli Posted at 9-15 04:01
Many thanks DJI Stephen!

Hi there allyssongemelli. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-9-16
Use props
Jake12
lvl.3
Flight distance : 376617 ft
Sweden

What about charging hub destroying the batteries? I had mine in storage mode. Then all my batteries went dead. Reading that storage mode actually draining them until you cant even charge them.
2021-11-16
Use props
mareclodaniel
New

United States

Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

2022-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules