Incompatible Firmware version (Code 30224)
89964 306 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3e356c94
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1629682 ft
  • >>>
Georgia

Hello Susan. I have sent the account and S/N PM. Please help me
2021-7-20
Use props
djiuser_XuA6Equ6kxcz
New
Flight distance : 3 ft

Australia

Just bought maveric 2s but geting this message, please help
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1
lvl.1
India

DJI Susan Posted at 1-21 22:47
Please let us not hijack this post, the OP has a Mavic Mini.
For Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, please PM me your DJI account directly.

I have been facing same problem with over heating even in non flight time and my type c port of aircraft is not working after a crash plz lem me know what to do
2021-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1 Posted at 8-6 11:22
I have been facing same problem with over heating even in non flight time and my type c port of aircraft is not working after a crash plz lem me know what to do

Hi, I am sorry to hear about the issue. If the drone had experienced an accident, you may need to send the drone back for further analysis and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2021-8-7
Use props
djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1
lvl.1
India

For Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, please PM me your DJI account directly.

swaroop25252@gmail.com
djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1
Sn 3Q4CHCK3A3FG67
Screenshot_20210808-150534.jpg
2021-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1 Posted at 8-10 09:25
swaroop25252@gmail.com
djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1
Sn 3Q4CHCK3A3FG67

Hi there, I am sorry for your issue. Please make sure to update the batteries along with the drone if you have extra batteries. I had also sent you a PM for a further solution if the error persists. Please keep us updated on the result.
2021-8-11
Use props
djiuser_xp7MQAt2edaD
New

Malaysia

Just bought dji mini 2 few days ago.. this problem keep happen when i change battery.. but i i uninstall and install again the Dji Fly apps.. problem solved. But its tiring to keep uninstall and install apps for this kind of problem.. please help. Im using iphone 11.
2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_xp7MQAt2edaD Posted at 8-12 04:11
Just bought dji mini 2 few days ago.. this problem keep happen when i change battery.. but i i uninstall and install again the Dji Fly apps.. problem solved. But its tiring to keep uninstall and install apps for this kind of problem.. please help. Im using iphone 11.

Hi, I am sorry for the issue. Please make sure that you have updated the firmware of the battery respectively along with the drone if you have multiple batteries. And try to clear the firmware cache within the DJI Fly app. Please let me know if the issue persists, thank you.
2021-8-18
Use props
djiuser_a9JOFc5LQsq3
New
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 1-9 03:58
For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

We recommend that you update the DJI Fly app to the latest version, and provide your DJI Fly account name to us. We will send an optimized firmware version to you to fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Hello. I have the same Problem. New i cant fly
2021-8-22
Use props
djiuser_a9JOFc5LQsq3
New
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 8-11 00:58
Hi there, I am sorry for your issue. Please make sure to update the batteries along with the drone if you have extra batteries. I had also sent you a PM for a further solution if the error persists. Please keep us updated on the result.

The same. What can i do?
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_a9JOFc5LQsq3 Posted at 8-22 02:06
Hello. I have the same Problem. New i cant fly

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue. May I know if you have multiple batteries? If so, please make sure to update the firmware of the batteries has been updated seperately along with the drone.
If the error persists, please try to clear the firmware cache of the app and format the SD card (note to back up the needed files before formatting the card), and check again.
Please let me know if the error persists, thank you.
2021-8-23
Use props
fanscc99ec31
New

Netherlands

Same here! New drone and code 30224
2021-8-25
Use props
Thamaster
New

Netherlands

fanscc99ec31 Posted at 8-25 13:44
Same here! New drone and code 30224

Brought it back tot the store.

NO DJI for me anymore!!!!
2021-8-26
Use props
djiuser_2MrOpFLuckfI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243077 ft
Chile

Hi Susan, I have problems with a Mini 2, it shows me error 30224 and I cannot fly the drone. Currently I have installed the version of Dji Fly 1.4.12, I tried reinstalling, clearing cache, clearing data but I can not fly my drone again. I hope you can help me.

2021-10-13
Use props
aerospaceman
New

France

DJI Susan Posted at 1-9 03:58
For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

We recommend that you update the DJI Fly app to the latest version, and provide your DJI Fly account name to us. We will send an optimized firmware version to you to fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.

please reply to my privet message
2021-11-12
Use props
fans03ceb0cf
lvl.1

France

Hello,

Same problm for me with my mini 2.

best regrds
2021-11-13
Use props
djiuser_chB7o6jnsnCw
New

United Arab Emirates

I am facing the Same issue please help.
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

aerospaceman Posted at 11-12 22:34
please reply to my privet message

Hi there, I had received your message and replied.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_chB7o6jnsnCw Posted at 11-14 06:16
I am facing the Same issue please help.

Hi, I am sorry for the issue, please first make sure that the drone has been updated to the latest version.
If the drone is on the latest version, and spare batteries have been updated along with the drone, please try to clear the firmware cache in DJI Fly app in Profile > Settings > Clear Cache and restart the app and drone and check again. Please also try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly app if the previous step does not work. Format the SD card as well. (Please back up the needed files and sync the flight record to the cloud before you reinstall the app/format the SD card).
If the issue persists, please send the drone back for service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry for the issue, please refer to my message on #219. Thank you.
2021-11-15
Use props
hacg
New

Australia

Hi Susan,
I have the same issue and have tried all of your previous suggestions to no avail.
Issues: Incompatible Firmware version (Code 30224) & unable to pair 'Aircraft connection required'.
The Dji Mini2 is new and only occurred after updating the firmware.
Can you help?
Thanks
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_w64dBJix0tRQ
lvl.1
United States

How do we pm you I don't see a link?
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hacg Posted at 11-16 02:03
Hi Susan,
I have the same issue and have tried all of your previous suggestions to no avail.
Issues: Incompatible Firmware version (Code 30224) & unable to pair 'Aircraft connection required'.

Hi there, I am sorry for the difficulties you encountered. Please check the tutorial below to relink the controller and aircraft. If the controller and aircraft are connected to each other after. If yes, please try to tap the incompatible firmware error and update the firmware again.
If the error persists, please try to clear the firmware cache in DJI Fly app in Profile > Settings > Clear Cache and restart the app and drone and check again. Please also try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly app if the previous step does not work. Format the SD card as well. (Please back up the needed files and sync the flight record to the cloud before you reinstall the app/format the SD card).
If the issue stays the same, please send the drone back for further service https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair. Sorry again for the issue.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_w64dBJix0tRQ Posted at 11-20 12:38
How do we pm you I don't see a link?

Hi there, the issue of MIni 2 discussed in this post had been sorted by a firmware update. If you experienced the same error, please first make sure that the drone has been updated to the latest version.

If the drone is on the latest version, and spare batteries have been updated along with the drone, please try to clear the firmware cache in DJI Fly app in Profile > Settings > Clear Cache and restart the app and drone and check again.
Please also try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly app if the previous step does not work. Format the SD card as well. (Please back up the needed files and sync the flight record to the cloud before you reinstall the app/format the SD card).

If the issue persists, please send the drone back for service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
We will do our best to help this out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2021-11-21
Use props
paralel
New

Bulgaria

DJI Susan Posted at 11-21 01:41
Hi there, the issue of MIni 2 discussed in this post had been sorted by a firmware update. If you experienced the same error, please first make sure that the drone has been updated to the latest version.

If the drone is on the latest version, and spare batteries have been updated along with the drone, please try to clear the firmware cache in DJI Fly app in Profile > Settings > Clear Cache and restart the app and drone and check again.

Hello. I have the same problem. New, but I cant fly (AIR 2S) HELP pls!!!
I can't connect to PC. DJI Assistent see the Air S2 lined with USB  - just SD cart as a storage - no other comunication.
Drone starts, and at the same moment starts the ventilation... Too much heating!!!

2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

paralel Posted at 11-22 14:48
Hello. I have the same problem. New, but I cant fly (AIR 2S) HELP pls!!!
I can't connect to PC. DJI Assistent see the Air S2 lined with USB  - just SD cart as a storage - no other comunication.
Drone starts, and at the same moment starts the ventilation... Too much heating!!!

Sorry to read about your issue. May I know if you are able to update the firmware through the DJI Fly app?
Please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 from this link to ensure that the version works for DJI Air 2S: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
Please keep us updated on the case.
2021-11-26
Use props
baseri3772
lvl.1
Flight distance : 555594 ft
  • >>>
Iran

hi i have same error in mini 1
2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_uUQuV9QQ6zYl
New
Romania

For Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message. Please first make sure that the drone has been updated to the latest version.If the drone is on the latest version, and spare batteries have been updated along with the drone, please try to clear the firmware cache in DJI Fly app in Profile > Settings > Clear Cache and restart the app and drone and check again. Please also try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly app if the previous step does not work. Format the SD card as well. (Please back up the needed files and sync the flight record to the cloud before you reinstall the app/format the SD card).

Hello,

Please can you help me to resolve my problem with the DJI Mavic Mini (firmware error 30224)
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_uUQuV9QQ6zYl Posted at 11-29 06:58
Hello,

Please can you help me to resolve my problem with the DJI Mavic Mini (firmware error 30224)

Hi, I am sorry for the issue. Please make sure to update the firmware to the latest version, and delete the cache file in DJI Fly app. If the error persists, please send the unit back for further assistance.
https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
2021-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

baseri3772 Posted at 11-28 01:26
hi i have same error in mini 1

Hi, I am sorry for the issue. Please make sure to update the firmware to the latest version, and delete the cache file in DJI Fly app. See if that helps.
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_isIW6GnIyEBu
New

Poland

I have dji mini 2 after the update, the drone does not connect to the controller, it shows error 30224. I just bought the device and it does not work anymore, it cost so much and it does not work.  How can I fix it?
I have smartfon huawei p30 pro.
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_isIW6GnIyEBu
New

Poland

Good morning,
I bought a drone mini 2, after connecting it to the controller and connected to it, the drone displayed in the application to download updates.  The update has reached 40% and has stopped.  Now error 30224 pops up and there is nothing you can do.  The drone does not connect to the controller and the update does not want to be downloaded further because the drone is not connected to the controller.  The error pops up on both the huawei p30 pro and samsung s8 smartphone
Screenshot_20211226_141048_dji.go.v5.jpg
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_3I3JO98xGmCj
New

United States

I am having the same issure with new
2021-12-27
Use props
Raja Mini2
New
Australia

Hello Susan,

I am having the same issues with Error Code 30224. I have tried everything as you mentioned in this message string. I have sent you a PM with my details. Can you please help me?
Thanks.
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_nglkl29v4IYx
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, I have recently purchased a DJI Mavic Air 2S. I successfully set up the drone and did some test flights over the past couple days. I have just now tried to fly the drone but saw a message about the firmware being incompatable and that the drone was unable to takeoff. I went into Settings as prompted, clicked 'Check for Firmware Updates' and get an error message 'Server Error. Wait a moment and try again (Code:-8)'. I have restarted multiple times, restarted and updated my phone, changed batteries etc but nothing is working.Can you please explain what this is and how I can fix it asap? So frustrating! Thank you
2022-1-7
Use props
djiuser_7Cky1yPQmcsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-1-9 03:58
For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

Hi im also experiencing this error 30224 but on my mavic air 2s, i have tried absolutely everything, can you please help, thanks in advance
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_7Cky1yPQmcsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-1-21 22:47
For Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message. Please first make sure that the drone has been updated to the latest version.If the drone is on the latest version, and spare batteries have been updated along with the drone, please try to clear the firmware cache in DJI Fly app in Profile > Settings > Clear Cache and restart the app and drone and check again. Please also try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly app if the previous step does not work. Format the SD card as well. (Please back up the needed files and sync the flight record to the cloud before you reinstall the app/format the SD card).

Hi, im also experiencing this error on my air 2s, ive tried everything suggested,  ive seen that your going to send a link to another user with a beta download link,  can i please have this link too, thanks
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_7Cky1yPQmcsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I have a mavic air 2s,  I'm experiencing this error 30224, it won't let me lift stating a firmware error 30224, I've tried everything I've seen suggested,  was wondering if anyone had a new fix or any further suggestions,  thanks in advance
2022-2-1
Use props
Kacey2877
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_7Cky1yPQmcsh Posted at 2-1 06:33
Hi, I have a mavic air 2s,  I'm experiencing this error 30224, it won't let me lift stating a firmware error 30224, I've tried everything I've seen suggested,  was wondering if anyone had a new fix or any further suggestions,  thanks in advance

I am also having code 30224 I have tried everything you have suggested and still the same problem...

This is so frustrating ... bad updates no answers!!!
2022-2-2
Use props
Enrique_Germany
New

Germany

Hi DJI aka "SUSAN",
it looks like you guys failed to fix a 4 month old problem, even though people are writing to you that their drones are not flying anymore.
I will make exactly ONE attempt to fix the drone with your copy & paste tips, if it doesn't work it will go back to Amazon.
And then I will write down IN EVERY SINGLE Youtube video about Mini 2, how you fail with this problem and how you leave the people alone with your dumb hints
Thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules