Incompatible Firmware version (Code 30224)
90023 308 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, as per checking, the beta firmware had already been sent to you. Please connect the drone and app and check for the update.
2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pablo5 Posted at 2-11 12:16
Dron recién salido de la caja, mi canal de Youtube es TO DRON qué pasa????
Da error 30224 y me dice mando incompatible.

Hi, the beta firmware had already sent to your account.
2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

HAVOC Posted at 2-11 06:43
Ticket number of email? I'm not sure I know what you are talking about.. what email??

I am sorry for the delay, as you mentioned that you had sent the log files to us, are they sent via email to our support? If so, you would receive a ticket number.
2021-2-21
Use props
gogogogo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27920 ft
Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-21 00:07
Hi, I had sent the beta firmware to your forum email account. Please connect the drone and app and check for the update.

thanks for the update, its working now!!
2021-2-21
Use props
ctr2002
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141762 ft
Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-21 00:08
Hi, I had sent the beta firmware to your account. Please connect the drone and app and check for the update.

Thanks, but still not working...
I´ll send my dron to service
Have a nice day
2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ctr2002 Posted at 2-21 07:13
Thanks, but still not working...
I´ll send my dron to service
Have a nice day

Sorry for this, if there is anything I can help you with during the service, please feel free to ask.
2021-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gogogogo Posted at 2-21 06:20
thanks for the update, its working now!!

You're welcome, always happy to help.
2021-2-28
Use props
Iulian Spataru
New

Romania

good evening, please check for SN 163CH61R0A1CUB, I want to know if it is stolen?

2021-3-2
Use props
T_nordic
lvl.1

Finland

IM having the same problem with the firmware updating with my Mini 2, please help ASAP
2021-3-18
Use props
Kieran Kelly4
New

Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 1-21 22:47
Please let us not hijack this post, the OP has a Mavic Mini.
For Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, please PM me your DJI account directly.

Having the same issue . My account is kkierankkelly@gmail.com

Also no GPS signal?
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

T_nordic Posted at 3-18 07:52
IM having the same problem with the firmware updating with my Mini 2, please help ASAP

The new firmware has already solved the issue, please update the firmware for Mini 2 to the latest version. If you have multiple batteries, please change the battery and check if there is a need to update the battery as well. Thanks.
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kieran Kelly4 Posted at 3-18 08:57
Having the same issue . My account is kkierankkelly@gmail.com

Also no GPS signal?

Hi, may I know which drone do you have? If it is a Mini 2, the new firmware has already solved the issue, please update the firmware for Mini 2 to the latest version. If you have multiple batteries, please change the battery and check if there is a need to update the battery as well.
For no GPS issue, please move the drone outdoors or try in different open areas. If the issue persists, please provide a screenshot of the error message for further confirmation.
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Iulian Spataru Posted at 3-2 11:23
good evening, please check for SN 163CH61R0A1CUB, I want to know if it is stolen?

Hi, is there any error message when you used the drone?
2021-3-18
Use props
SaschaL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17310 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-9 03:58
For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

We recommend that you update the DJI Fly app to the latest version, and provide your DJI Fly account name to us. We will send an optimized firmware version to you to fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I have the same issue... My Name is Sascha Legler and my dji email is slegler91@hotmail.de
Thx for help

2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SaschaL Posted at 3-25 12:22
I have the same issue... My Name is Sascha Legler and my dji email is slegler91@hotmail.de
Thx for help

Hi, for Mini 2, the latest official firmware v01.02.0300 has solved the issue. Please update the firmware to the latest version, thank you.
2021-3-25
Use props
SaschaL
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 3-25 19:13
Hi, for Mini 2, the latest official firmware v01.02.0300 has solved the issue. Please update the firmware to the latest version, thank you.

I have updatet to this version.
Doesn't work for me...
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SaschaL Posted at 3-25 21:26
I have updatet to this version.
Doesn't work for me...

Please check if you have multiple batteries, please update the firmware of the battery by attaching it to the drone and do the update steps again.
If the issue persists, please provide the screenshots of the error message and the firmware info for further confirmation.
2021-3-25
Use props
SaschaL
lvl.1
Germany

I, ve did all the updates with each battery.
Did the refresh update with the assistant.
I reinstall the app a few times and clear the cache every time.
Thx for your time!
IMG_20210325_214843.jpg
2021-3-26
Use props
jdelaney83
New
United States

For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

We recommend that you update the DJI Fly app to the latest version, and provide your DJI Fly account name to us. We will send an optimized firmware version to you to fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Susan - I am getting the same message on a Mavic Mini I just purchased. When I follow the instructions to check for the newest firmware, my device says it's up to date.
2021-3-27
Use props
djiuser_ZR99rsZcXLi9
New

South Africa

For Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, please PM me your DJI account directly.

HI Can you please assist me my dji mini is showing firmware incompatible.
2021-3-31
Use props
djiuser_ZR99rsZcXLi9
New

South Africa

HI Can you please assist me my dji mini is showing firmware incompatible.
2021-3-31
Use props
djiuser_i9WuKMGzZOVV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36637 ft
United Kingdom

For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

How do I message you to get help with this? Thanks
2021-3-31
Use props
kit
New

United States

djiuser_Ly3v61pfalB4 Posted at 2020-12-5 01:56
Just experienced this on my mini 2 but managed to get it going again. Can't guarantee it'll work for everyone but worth a shot.

I wiped the cache and data of the dji fly app and turned both the controller and drone off then on again. After that the warning was gone. I then tempted fate and reinstalled the database update and things are still working

IT WORKED FOR ME, TOO!!!!!

Thank you!
2021-4-4
Use props
Jauman88
New
Switzerland

Hi. I've tried all the tricks and nothing helped to me. The code 30224 is still there...  Please help me!
2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_bxWpy4UBkw7h
New

Netherlands

Mavic Mini. Error 30224 firmware update
Update controller and Mini
DJI + ASSISTANT + 2
Windows 10
2021-4-24
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 810479 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-10 03:08
Received and replied.

How do i send you a PM?  I have the same issue
2021-5-4
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

HOW DO I SEND A PM?????
2021-5-4
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

Can you please send the update to me too?  I have the same issue.
2021-5-4
Use props
Silver3ullet
lvl.1
South Africa

I am also having the exact same issue. I have followed most of the suggestions on this thread and nothing helped. The code 30224 is still there...  Please help!

DJI Susan - I have sent you a PM with my details.
2021-5-5
Use props
djiuser_fyeEqywngZ81
New

Germany

Masoud.semsar@gmail.com
2021-5-5
Use props
djiuser_iTk9kiCiOZGK
New

United States

I can't figure out how to message you my DJI account directly but i have a mini 2 and am currently having this issue
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_wO4wtuEayXlC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176801 ft
Greece

Today I was trying to fly my Mini 2 and when I placed the first battery the message appeared: "dji mini 2 incompatible firmware version" . I placed my second battery and it flew normaly. What can I do?
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_wO4wtuEayXlC
lvl.1
Greece

I had the same problem today with my mini 2 incompatible firmware version, what can i do?
Thank you
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_wO4wtuEayXlC
lvl.1
Greece

What can I do???

dji mini 2 incompatible firmware version
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_wO4wtuEayXlC Posted at 5-7 12:50
I had the same problem today with my mini 2 incompatible firmware version, what can i do?
Thank you

Hi, the issue has already been solved in the latest firmware, please update the firmware with each battery and check again. Thank you.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_iTk9kiCiOZGK Posted at 5-6 19:48
I can't figure out how to message you my DJI account directly but i have a mini 2 and am currently having this issue

Hi, the issue has already been solved in the latest firmware, please update the firmware with each battery and check again. Thank you.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa Posted at 5-4 14:22
How do i send you a PM?  I have the same issue

2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bxWpy4UBkw7h Posted at 4-24 04:47
Mavic Mini. Error 30224 firmware update
Update controller and Mini
DJI + ASSISTANT + 2

For Mavic Mini, please tap the error message and update the firmware. If you have multiple batteries, please change the battery and update the firmware again along with the drone.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_wO4wtuEayXlC
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 03:06
For Mavic Mini, please tap the error message and update the firmware. If you have multiple batteries, please change the battery and update the firmware again along with the drone.

What do you mean with each battery? If i place a battery and update then the update will be ready. How can i update again with the second battery?
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules