Incompatible Firmware version (Code 30224)
90399 308 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_wO4wtuEayXlC Posted at 5-10 12:57
What do you mean with each battery? If i place a battery and update then the update will be ready. How can i update again with the second battery?

If the firmware involves an update for the battery, when you swap the battery, the app will prompt you for updating the firmware, you can tap the corresponding error message and do the same procedure to update the firmware.
You can also refresh the firmware with the battery via DJI Assistant 2.
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_wO4wtuEayXlC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176801 ft
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 5-11 22:15
If the firmware involves an update for the battery, when you swap the battery, the app will prompt you for updating the firmware, you can tap the corresponding error message and do the same procedure to update the firmware.

Is Dji assistant 2 compatible with mini 2 and android phone (Samsung S20+) ?
2021-5-12
Use props
kailas
lvl.1
India

hi same issue here have not used the drone for 4 months because of this please help me out with this beta version app
username-kailas.ptr@gmail.com
2021-5-12
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 810479 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-21 22:43
Hi, if you have a Mini 2, please PM me your DJI account and I will forward a beta firmware to you to update.

Hi i have the latest firmware updated on each battery and i still have this error.   Picture has my serial # and my account is under dulera42@gmail.com.  i only used drive
Drone for a few days and haven't been able to fly for over 2 months.   Please help me.  I can't figure out how to PM you??
Screenshot_20210514-035342.jpg
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-11 22:15

Hi i have the latest firmware updated on each battery and i still have this error.   Picture has my serial # and my account is under dulera42@gmail.com.  i only used drive
Drone for a few days and haven't been able to fly for over 2 months.   Please help me.  I can't figure out how to PM you??
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 03:05
Hi, the issue has already been solved in the latest firmware, please update the firmware with each battery and check again. Thank you.

2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-21 22:47
Please let us not hijack this post, the OP has a Mavic Mini.
For Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, please PM me your DJI account directly.

2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-9-14 21:48
Hello there SeanGalbraith. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Mini before and it is great to know to know that you were able to fix the said after following the post of Suren on post #2. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-9 03:58
For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

We recommend that you update the DJI Fly app to the latest version, and provide your DJI Fly account name to us. We will send an optimized firmware version to you to fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2021-5-14
Use props
faguilerasaez
New
Flight distance : 310600 ft
Chile

For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

We recommend that you update the DJI Fly app to the latest version, and provide your DJI Fly account name to us. We will send an optimized firmware version to you to fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Buenas, le envié un mensaje indicando mi error. Espero su respuesta, saludos
2021-5-15
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

Hi, can I get some help?   I don't know how to PM on this forum.  I have the same error.   Please please please please help!!!
2021-5-15
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 03:02
Hi, the issue has already been solved in the latest firmware, please update the firmware with each battery and check again. Thank you.

Susan, i have the latest firmware.   I still have the error.  I attached screenshot of my serial number.   Dulera42@gmail.com
2021-5-15
Use props
djiuser_jSvWYbwtgIzX
New

United States

For Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, please PM me your DJI account directly.

Madhavsomani007@gmail.com i am having the same issues.
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jSvWYbwtgIzX Posted at 5-16 19:57
Madhavsomani007@gmail.com i am having the same issues.

Hi there, the issue has been solved with the latest firmware. Please update the firmware to the latest version. Thank you.
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa Posted at 5-15 23:55
Susan, i have the latest firmware.   I still have the error.  I attached screenshot of my serial number.   Dulera42@gmail.com

Hi there, the issue has been solved with the latest firmware. Please update the firmware to the latest version. Thank you.
2021-5-17
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-17 03:39

I HAVE THE LATEST FIRMWARE WHY IS MY DRONE NOT FIXED?????????????????  Did you even read my post??????
2021-5-21
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
United States

I FEEL LIKE I COULD CRY WHY WON'T THIS POS DRONE FLY?  0 HELP FROM ANY OF YOU THIS IS FUCKED UP.   I SPEND 700.00 ON THIS POS AND I CAN DO ALL CALIBRATIONS EVERYTHING.   IT JUST WON'T FLY CAUSE OF THIS ERROR!!!!!!  MY ... IS UP TO DATE.   WHY DOES IT STILL HAVE THE EEROR????  HUH?  

HELP ME !
2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa Posted at 5-21 11:57
I HAVE THE LATEST FIRMWARE WHY IS MY DRONE NOT FIXED?????????????????  Did you even read my post??????

Sorry for the belated reply, could you please provide the firmware info of your drone to me?
Please provide the screenshot error message for further confirmation as well, thank you.
2021-5-27
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-9-14 21:48
Hello there SeanGalbraith. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Mini before and it is great to know to know that you were able to fix the said after following the post of Suren on post #2. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

This is exactly why you need to allow Mini 2's to be updated via DJI Assistant 2. The same fault is happening with the Mini 2 yet for whatever reason DJI felt the need to make this drone not updatable via the software. Every other drone DJI has released uses this software to update, MP, M2P, MA, MA2, MM, Spark, FPV etc. So why for this drone have you decided to remove the ability to update? You've now created a deeper issue where you are now requesting us to send in batteries and drones into DJI when we could easily resolve this issue with a firmware refresh. DJI NEED TO ALLOW US TO UPDATE THE MINI 2 VIA DJI ASSISTANT 2, There is literally no excuse for this
2021-5-28
Use props
djiuser_M63hFX2OeooL
New

United States

Please help.  I’m getting this error after updating my mini 2.
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_TMPKk6dtwpPO
New

United States

Hello. I am having the EXACT same issue currently. Can anyone help?
2021-6-5
Use props
fanse340b151
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10026 ft
Italy

I bought a mini 2 and it hasn't flown yet.
still error 30224 firmware version incompatible error
how can i make the drone operational and solve the problem?
but is it an unfortunate series or a system bug?
who can help?

2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_M63hFX2OeooL Posted at 6-5 04:42
Please help.  I’m getting this error after updating my mini 2.

Just to clarify, the issue has been solved. May I know if you have multiple batteries? If so, please tap the incompatible firmware reminder and update the firmware of the battery along with the drone. Thank you.
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TMPKk6dtwpPO Posted at 6-5 08:51
Hello. I am having the EXACT same issue currently. Can anyone help?

May I know which model is your drone? Just to clarify, the issue has been solved. May I know if you have multiple batteries? If so, please tap the incompatible firmware reminder and update the firmware of the battery along with the drone. Thank you.
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanse340b151 Posted at 6-5 10:00
I bought a mini 2 and it hasn't flown yet.
still error 30224 firmware version incompatible error
how can i make the drone operational and solve the problem?

Just to clarify, the issue has been solved. May I know if you have multiple batteries? If so, please tap the incompatible firmware reminder and update the firmware of the battery along with the drone. Thank you.
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_QOnwXdR4QgYn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109718 ft
Poland

Hi Susan,
I have a 30224 problem too. New mini2, updated - problem.
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_DyfLAyhw3p8r
New

Canada

Hello i would need the firmware update i am receiving the 30224 error code thanks and have a great day
2021-6-15
Use props
artur_ko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109718 ft
Poland

Firmware update to V01.03.0000 fixed the problem
2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_BbQ8BfuxzZwn
New

Austria

Hey
Same problem as all the others.
Since the update i cannot fly my mavic 2 anymore.
Regards
Pp
Vienna Austria
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BbQ8BfuxzZwn Posted at 6-23 08:17
Hey
Same problem as all the others.
Since the update i cannot fly my mavic 2 anymore.

Hi, may I know the specific model of your drone? Please tap the message and update the firmware accordingly and check if the issue is solved.
2021-6-24
Use props
djiuser_SjpFkUU5eF0W
New

Switzerland

Hallo Leute, hatte auch dieses Problem und habe so ungefähr 20X die Aktualisierung durchgeführt und siehe da, DJI Mini fliegt wieder.
2021-6-27
Use props
zwim
lvl.1
United States

Will there ever be a solution without having to send drone back?  This is very inconvenient when you get a drone to take on your vacation with you that you have been flying flawlessly with no crashes and then some stupid auto update causes it to no longer work.  Is there any way I can revert back to the old firmware and flysafe database?  This is really started to upset me.

The aircraft firmware says it can't finish because when you attempt it, it disconnects controller from aircraft and flysafe database never gets over 40% without saying update failed.     ANY HELP?????

2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

zwim Posted at 6-30 16:02
Will there ever be a solution without having to send drone back?  This is very inconvenient when you get a drone to take on your vacation with you that you have been flying flawlessly with no crashes and then some stupid auto update causes it to no longer work.  Is there any way I can revert back to the old firmware and flysafe database?  This is really started to upset me.

The aircraft firmware says it can't finish because when you attempt it, it disconnects controller from aircraft and flysafe database never gets over 40% without saying update failed.     ANY HELP?????

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your case, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message of the firmware update?
Please try to delete the firmware from the app by this route: Profile > Settings > Clear Cache > Delete firmware package and try to update again.
2021-7-5
Use props
zwim
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-5 01:39
Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your case, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message of the firmware update?
Please try to delete the firmware from the app by this route: Profile > Settings > Clear Cache > Delete firmware package and try to update again.

Thanks Susan, but I have tried doing that 15 times.  I went ahead and sent drone back.. Hopefully they will make it right.  I missed being able to use my drone during vacation.  That was one if the biggest reasons I purchased it.  I sure hope DJI comes through for me in some way.  

Since this is on DJI will they fix for free. Maybe they can give me a free upgrade.
2021-7-9
Use props
djiuser_jr9XsPBh2Y7L
New

Australia

For there, for Mini 2 users who are getting the incompatible firmware message, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is likely that the issue you described is caused by the Fly Safe database being updated on an earlier version of the DJI Fly app. As the previous app version is incompatible with the current database, the app will prompt an error message.

Hi,  how do i get past error 30224 for my mavic 2s. All updates have been done
Uninstalled App and reinstalled
Can't get past it please help
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jr9XsPBh2Y7L Posted at 7-10 21:11
Hi,  how do i get past error 30224 for my mavic 2s. All updates have been done
Uninstalled App and reinstalled
Can't get past it please help

Hi, sorry to read about the issue. May I know the exact model of your drone? Could you please provide a screenshot of the firmware version for double confirmation?
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

zwim Posted at 7-9 06:01
Thanks Susan, but I have tried doing that 15 times.  I went ahead and sent drone back.. Hopefully they will make it right.  I missed being able to use my drone during vacation.  That was one if the biggest reasons I purchased it.  I sure hope DJI comes through for me in some way.  

Since this is on DJI will they fix for free. Maybe they can give me a free upgrade.

Hi, thank you for your update on this case. As you had sent the drone back to the service center, the local team will check the drone and take care of it when they receive it. Any assistance is needed during the service, please feel free to ask.   
2021-7-10
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried relogging into your account?
2021-7-11
Use props
Jarek79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127172 ft
Poland

Hi.
Same problem with my Dji Mini 2. All updated, drone, rc controller, batteries, another micro sd card, cached cleared, and code: 30224. Flysafe database downloading to 76% and error poping up. Dji Fly 1.4.8., firmware 01.03.0000. Cache cleared, dji folder on the phone as well. No idea what to do.
2021-7-12
Use props
djiuser_RTcR5OYhpCXP
New
United States

Jarek79 Posted at 7-12 11:03
Hi.
Same problem with my Dji Mini 2. All updated, drone, rc controller, batteries, another micro sd card, cached cleared, and code: 30224. Flysafe database downloading to 76% and error poping up. Dji Fly 1.4.8., firmware 01.03.0000. Cache cleared, dji folder on the phone as well. No idea what to do.

I have the same problem
2021-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules