... Next FW-Update?
995 13 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

Dear DJI

after u announced the 50 MBit mode in the previous update, u released it and we were all happy and loved it.

I guess the 50Mbit mode was a primary and time consuming desire of the DJI Product u wanted to add, and a big deal. After that.. i really like to know what´s coming next. Nothing was announced with the last update. Is there anything u can leak?

Or do u think the big work is done now and u have capacity to improve several things, like adding more OSD-variables, making all OSD-variables recordable, adding Audio or working on a HDMI Output?

I really LOVE to hear ur plans.. and i guess lots of us too.

And last but not least.. when can we expect the next update?
2020-9-14
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Or even better.....FPV system V2!
2020-9-14
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

This is what for me is missing for a very complete system:
1) Full BetaFlight OSD support (warnings and LQ at least)
2) OSD recording
3) Audio through goggles
2020-9-15
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

Giammi Posted at 9-15 04:26
This is what for me is missing for a very complete system:
1) Full BetaFlight OSD support (warnings and LQ at least)
2) OSD recording

and ROCKSTEADY
2020-9-15
Use props
dikerBer
lvl.2

Germany

oh and maybe fix sd slow errors while you're at it
2020-9-15
Use props
spikestabber
lvl.2
Canada

Make 50mbit work in audience mode
As previously mentioned, more OSD & most certainly logging of OSD data in the .srt, audio would be nice too.
2020-9-15
Use props
KatieFPV
lvl.1
United States

Yes, all OSD ( custom too! )data burned in please!!!! It would be nice if that was an option for recording, I want to see it all. I am kind of baffled as to why this isn't an option.
2020-9-16
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3238 ft
Spain

The issue of including the "warning" signal from the battery, I think it is essential to avoid damaging the batteries, I also find it interesting to include the recording of the GPS positions and that they can be recorded in the SD.
  There are many people who are not buying the DJI station because in case of losing the drone they do not have a recording either in the station, or in the glasses, of the position in which the drone has fallen
2020-9-16
Use props
585FPV
lvl.1

United States

I would like PIP (picture-in-picture) display for the analog input while having HD view on full display. For secondary cameras (landing view, infared, camera view from another aircraft, etc.) Ability to set opacity (patrtial seeing through) of the PIP frame would be good. Perhaps in 4:3 mode side-by-side or splitscreen would be possible? This would be etremely useful and open to a wide range of application.

Also the ability to re-define control of the FPV Controller top corner round knobs (sliders) and buttons to use as AUX channel in betaflight for servo/gimbal use. I never use them for camera brightness and goggle controls. Additional AUX channel (>4) is a feature of most competition...
2020-9-17
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

Haha.. should haven known, that this thread ends up like this..
2020-9-17
Use props
fans848f7190
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20669 ft
United States

They seriously need to fix audience mode, DVR and sd card issues ASAP!  
2020-9-17
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

what do I wish...
- usb-c video out/in (out without 600$ SC, just to normal phone/tablet/laptop, IN for like sim)
- fix sd card problems/battery Volt problem
- full OSD (+gps coords)
- audio would be a nice thing ;)
2020-9-18
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

KREMi Posted at 9-18 05:24
what do I wish...
- usb-c video out/in (out without 600$ SC, just to normal phone/tablet/laptop, IN for like sim)
- fix sd card problems/battery Volt problem

I would add support to either the legacy Crystal Sky and/or an AFFORDABLE -5 and 7" external monitoring device.  Clients/Friends/Family have got to be able to see what's the F is going on!  Got it??????
2020-9-19
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Flight distance : 96880 ft
Australia

Is there any information on what might be coming to the next update and when it may arrive?
2020-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules