Ronin s no longer in device list
1196 5 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JitterBug
lvl.1
Ireland

I bought my Ronin S, studied all the tutorials on balancing and connecting to the app. I updated the firmware. And on its first run out shooting a music video, all went perfectly. Ronin balanced easily, and the balance test in the app confirmed.

However, I have another shoot in two days, so took it out to charge the battery and test the balance again just to be sure. But now my Ronin S no longer appears in the device list on my android app.

Can someone please help me sort this out before I have to go to the shoot on Thu?
2020-9-14
Use props
JitterBug
lvl.1
Ireland

Ronin s no longer in device list

I bought my Ronin S, studied all the tutorials on balancing and connecting to the app. I updated the firmware. And on its first run out shooting a music video, all went perfectly. Ronin balanced easily, and the balance test in the app confirmed.

However, I have another shoot in two days, so took it out to charge the battery and test the balance again just to be sure. But now my Ronin S no longer appears in the device list on my android app.

Can someone please help me sort this out before I have to go to the shoot on Thu?
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, you can try to restore the bluetooth password by press the M button 6 times, the default password is 12345678. Or you can also disable the bluetooth on your smartphone first, and then repower the Ronin, enable the bluetooth on your smartphone to see whether it can be connected.

Let me know if you have further questions, thanks!
2020-9-14
Use props
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is the Spark forum.  If your problem is so urgent then you would probably have more success if you posted in the correct place.
2020-9-15
Use props
JitterBug
lvl.1
Ireland

CallMeAlan Posted at 9-15 00:10
This is the Spark forum.  If your problem is so urgent then you would probably have more success if you posted in the correct place.

That's weird! I did post in the Ronin S forum, and got an email notification of a response. Not sure how this double post ended up here.
2020-9-26
Use props
JitterBug
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-14 22:57
Hello there, you can try to restore the bluetooth password by press the M button 6 times, the default password is 12345678. Or you can also disable the bluetooth on your smartphone first, and then repower the Ronin, enable the bluetooth on your smartphone to see whether it can be connected.

Let me know if you have further questions, thanks!

Just wanted to update the issue to say that I tried the advice, and I found after it happened a couple of times that simply disabling and enabling the Bluetooth on my android phone worked, and no need to press the M button, or restart the phone. Not sure why this happens, but it's randomly. Sometimes I open the app ready to check balance and the Ronin S is recognised no bother, other times it's not, but thankfully all it takes is disable/enable Bluetooth.
2020-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules