Post-Set-up Issues
348 4 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dncooper88
lvl.1
United States

I have just unboxed, connected successfully, and balance tesed the Ronin SC.

After said balance test, it pushed the update to which after attempting to let complete for over an hour the app crashed and now when i turn on the Ronin i get 3 blinking red lights and the device wont connect to the app.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled app, shut device down and restarted countless times.
2020-9-14
Use props
Dncooper88
lvl.1
United States

Please for the love of god someone tell me what's going on. Device still cannot be connected too. via Bluetooth from phone or app.
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to verify, do you use the Android 11 mobile device? If yes, the issue is caused by the fact that the current DJI Ronin app is not compatible with the newly launched official version of Android 11, which was released on September 9. DJI, like other third-party software providers, is working hard to release an app version that is compatible with Android 11 as soon as possible to minimize the impact on your daily use.
The Ronin app is expected to be phase released on September 15 and launched on September 19. Android 11 will be supported by DJI Ronin app v1.2.12.
2020-9-15
Use props
Dncooper88
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-15 02:04
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to verify, do you use the Android 11 mobile device? If yes, the issue is caused by the fact that the current DJI Ronin app is not compatible with the newly launched official version of Android 11, which was released on September 9. DJI, like other third-party software providers, is working hard to release an app version that is compatible with Android 11 as soon as possible to minimize the impact on your daily use.
The Ronin app is expected to be phase released on September 15 and launched on September 19. Android 11 will be supported by DJI Ronin app v1.2.12.

I am using an iPhone 7 - iOS 13.7.   I had connected to it already before the incident but when the app crashed I wasn't able to reconnect after. and the ronin doesn't show up on any bluetooth search from any device when turned on. and when turned on it blinks 3 red dots. I left the ronin on for an hour to see what would happen and the 3 red dots continue to blink.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dncooper88 Posted at 9-15 05:38
I am using an iPhone 7 - iOS 13.7.   I had connected to it already before the incident but when the app crashed I wasn't able to reconnect after. and the ronin doesn't show up on any bluetooth search from any device when turned on. and when turned on it blinks 3 red dots. I left the ronin on for an hour to see what would happen and the 3 red dots continue to blink.

Sorry for that case happened. Under this situation, kindly please record a video and send us an email to support@dji.com, we'll check the details and do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules