o(^-^)o
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74436 ft
  • >>>
Ecuador

INSPIRE 2 X5S NO LENS DETECTED, DOESN'T WORK FOCUS
a004.jpg

The drone has not suffered damage, it has never been dropped, but the focus cannot be connected with the lens, miraculously sometimes it works and sometimes not, 90% of the time I get this message

"no lens detected, if the lens has been installed, make sure the lens is firmly"

I would like someone to help me, how can it be fixed, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, the other functions of the drone work perfectly, the flight, the video, everything, the only thing that doesn't work is the focus.

The firmware is updated to the latest version, the control is also updated, everything.

a003.jpg
2020-9-14
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Don't press the lens release button when installing the lens.
This might be your issue. Otherwise clean contacts on lens and cam with pure alcohol.
2020-9-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Apparently a certain contact(s) on lens mount doesn't perform well. This will turn a given lens into a manual one, since the sensor is receiving and processing the image properly. Try different lens, eventually a borrowed X5S camera, just to narrow the investigation. Most likely the camera is at fault ...
2020-9-15
Use props
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
  • >>>
Ecuador

Coyut Posted at 9-15 02:56
Don't press the lens release button when installing the lens.
This might be your issue. Otherwise clean contacts on lens and cam with pure alcohol.

I have cleaned it a thousand times and it does not work, once I tried to open the gimbal, what I did was to disconnect and reconnect the cables and it worked, but the next day I turned it on, it was the same again.
2020-9-15
Use props
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
  • >>>
Ecuador

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 9-15 10:56
Apparently a certain contact(s) on lens mount doesn't perform well. This will turn a given lens into a manual one, since the sensor is receiving and processing the image properly. Try different lens, eventually a borrowed X5S camera, just to narrow the investigation. Most likely the camera is at fault ...

I have the 45mm and 17mm lens, I have tried them a thousand times and it does not work, sometimes it does not work, what problem can it be?
2020-9-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Carlos Bluray Posted at 9-15 14:02
I have the 45mm and 17mm lens, I have tried them a thousand times and it does not work, sometimes it does not work, what problem can it be?

No sé cómo explicarlo mejor. Lea la publicación # 3 nuevamente ...
2020-9-15
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

contact https://www.dji.com/service/repair
2020-9-16
Use props
Kamiliok
lvl.1

Lithuania

Same issue today Almost identical to yours, but i dont get an error. Just cant focus or control apperture. Tryed with standart DJI 15mm lens and Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm lens. Both dont autofocus, and can not switch to M mode in camera settings. F - N/A Did you found a solution?
2021-5-7
Use props
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
  • >>>
Ecuador

Kamiliok Posted at 5-7 11:29
Same issue today  Almost identical to yours, but i dont get an error. Just cant focus or control apperture. Tryed with standart DJI 15mm lens and Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm lens. Both dont autofocus, and can not switch to M mode in camera settings. F - N/A  Did you found a solution?

No, i am sent to técnical service.. i wish resolv the problem
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_oUM0K9tRfUIb
New

Spain

Kamiliok Posted at 2021-5-7 11:29
Same issue today  Almost identical to yours, but i dont get an error. Just cant focus or control apperture. Tryed with standart DJI 15mm lens and Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm lens. Both dont autofocus, and can not switch to M mode in camera settings. F - N/A  Did you found a solution?

hello!  It happens exactly the same.  camera focus and M setting not working.  did you find a solution?
2022-10-30
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Don't press the lens release button when installing the lens. This might be your issue.
2022-11-8
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31145 ft
  • >>>
United States

same problem. no silusion every forums.
4-19 07:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now