Technical Query regarding connection
863 5 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twisha
lvl.2

India

Hello there,

I'm using DJI SDK for android so right now everything is working good and the connection is also happens properly using a USB cable so for connecting the device with a remote controller. But now my question is that is DJI SDK provides the support for connecting remort controller via wifi with an android device instead of using a USB cable? If it is providing support can you please guide me on how it can work.

It's on an urgent basis , any help will be grateful.

Thanks in advance , please provide response as soon as possible.

2020-9-15
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Technical Query regarding Drone's IP address using SDK

Hello there,

I'm using DJI SDK for android so right now everything is working well but I want to get the IP address of the drone using DJI SDK for android so is it possible to get? If it is possible then can you please guide me on how it can work. as I have read somewhere about API on DJI Documentation but for that, I need to pass the IP address of the drone so I need help.

It's on an urgent basis, any help will be grateful.

Thanks in advance, please provide a response as soon as possible.

2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, for the SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at dev@dji.com . The team will be able to assists and help you with regard to this matter. Thanks.
2020-9-15
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-15 03:45
Hi there, for the SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at  . The team will be able to assists and help you with regard to this matter. Thanks.

okay I have done over there also but I need help urgently so.
2020-9-15
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Technical Query regarding Drone's IP address using SDK

Hello there,

I'm using DJI SDK for android so right now everything is working well but I want to get the IP address of the drone using DJI SDK for android so is it possible to get? If it is possible then can you please guide me on how it can work. as I have read somewhere about API on DJI Documentation but for that, I need to pass the IP address of the drone

It's on an urgent basis, any help will be grateful.

Thanks in advance, please provide a response as soon as possible.

2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

twisha Posted at 9-15 04:07
okay I have done over there also but I need help urgently so.

I'll help to forward your request to the related team, our team will reply to your email soon. Thanks.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules