Your user group with no voting privileges
2020-9-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you mean how frequently do I go out with my drone or how many batteries do I fly/total flight time in a certain period? Someone may go out once in a week and fly four batteries thus flying more than someone who goes out three times a week with one-battery per outing.
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

How often do you put the drone in the air, not battery specific.
2020-9-15
Use props
djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4725190 ft
Spain

Always depends on whether condiciones... i try 1 - 2 times a week......
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

Nice, weather can be a key factor.
2020-9-15
Use props
Sohel Ahammad Suzon
New

Bangladesh

23-25 min avg
2020-9-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AMIR_king Posted at 9-15 07:00
How often do you put the drone in the air, not battery specific.

You need batteries to put it in the air though - thats my point. You can also 'put it in the air' three or four times on one battery or just the once yet fly for just as long.

It may have been better to ask how much flight time a week do people get with their drone - rather than asking if someone flies their drone every single hour of their life...Sleeping would be difficult

2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

I guess not time specific. If you take it back inside then fly later that day, select every few hrs. If you dont, if you fly constantly with multiple batteries, you fly once per day.
2020-9-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AMIR_king Posted at 9-15 07:28
I guess not time specific. If you take it back inside then fly later that day, select every few hrs. If you dont, if you fly constantly with multiple batteries, you fly once per day.

I see - well in that case I take off roughly every few days depending on weather and time constraints.
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

Sorry for the confusion AJ
2020-9-15
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Kinda depends.  I try to get it up every few days, even if it's just a fly around the neighborhood.  In a couple weeks I will be helping support a 5 day bicycle ride.  I expect to be flying enough that I will have a hard time keeping batteries charged

The following long weekend, I will be camping in the middle of nowhere and expect to fly a bunch there as well.  It will be nice to be able to fly without getting WiFi interference within a few hundred yards of home....
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

Nice
2020-9-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AMIR_king Posted at 9-15 07:34
Sorry for the confusion AJ

2020-9-15
Use props
nevac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9776798 ft
Serbia

I fly 3-5 batteries, time 1-1.5 h, distance 15-20 km only on Saturdays, Sundays I rest from Saturday
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

nevac Posted at 9-15 12:53
I fly 3-5 batteries, time 1-1.5 h, distance 15-20 km only on Saturdays, Sundays I rest from Saturday

Nice!
2020-9-15
Use props
WrongWay Feldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

All depends how I'm feeling and if I'm busy with my daily stuff. It's one of those things that I'm glad to have to amuse me when I'm in the mood. I rarely go fly just to fly. I also rarely take photos just to take photos. If someone is paying me I pull out the camera or if something interesting catches my attention or an event that interests me.

Same thing with the drone, it's just another camera on a really tall tripod. So my answer would be it's not collecting dust but it's not a daily, weekly, or monthly thing.
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

WrongWay Feldman Posted at 9-15 17:43
All depends how I'm feeling and if I'm busy with my daily stuff. It's one of those things that I'm glad to have to amuse me when I'm in the mood. I rarely go fly just to fly. I also rarely take photos just to take photos. If someone is paying me I pull out the camera or if something interesting catches my attention or an event that interests me.

Same thing with the drone, it's just another camera on a really tall tripod. So my answer would be it's not collecting dust but it's not a daily, weekly, or monthly thing.

Ill try to add your choic3 to the list
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

All depends how I'm feeling and if I'm busy with my daily stuff. It's one of those things that I'm glad to have to amuse me when I'm in the mood. I rarely go fly just to fly. I also rarely take photos just to take photos. If someone is paying me I pull out the camera or if something interesting catches my attention or an event that interests me.

Same thing with the drone, it's just another camera on a really tall tripod. So my answer would be it's not collecting dust but it's not a daily, weekly, or monthly thing.

I added your choice so hopefully everyone is covered.
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

I added your choice so hopefully everyone is covered.
2020-9-15
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

When all I had was the Mini, I flew almost every other day. Now that I also have a MA2, it is about once every 1-2 weeks.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AMIR_king. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there insights on how often do you fly there DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-9-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I don't have a mini, but I guess a Mavic Pro also counts
Lately I have not flown too much.
Lack of inspiration, lack of new locations to fly and other stuff that takes my spare time.
But I think my average is about 1x per month et least.
2020-9-16
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 9-15 19:00
When all I had was the Mini, I flew almost every other day. Now that I also have a MA2, it is about once every 1-2 weeks.

2020-9-16
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 20:03
Hello there AMIR_king. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there insights on how often do you fly there DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.

No problem
2020-9-16
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 9-16 03:28
I don't have a mini, but I guess a Mavic Pro also counts
Lately I have not flown too much.
Lack of inspiration, lack of new locations to fly and other stuff that takes my spare time.

Yep, that could work!
2020-9-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AMIR_king Posted at 9-16 04:25
Yep, that could work!

Nice
And what about you?
2020-9-16
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
United States

I do every few days, although if weather cooperates
2020-9-16
Use props
amir_KING
Second Officer
United States

Pretty interesting, although expected. Look at The results  so far above
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there AMIR_king. Youa re very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-9-17
Use props
amir_KING
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-17 20:47
Hi there AMIR_king. Youa re very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

thanks
2020-9-18
Use props
Cryptic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1516709 ft
United States

Once or twice a week
2020-9-30
Use props
amir_KING
Second Officer