OM 4 not stabilising
5675 5 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robit
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Bought a new Osmo Mobile 4 and it is not stabilizing when lowering forward or backward. Sideways it stays stable.

Tested same phone on my Osmo Nobile 2 and it’s stable both forward and backward.

Can anyone conform that the OM 4 is faulty please?

Video shows OM 4 first then OM 2.

Advice appriciated

2020-9-15
Use props
Qlmmy
lvl.1
Canada

Hold the trigger on the OM4 and try again. Also try with the handle horizontal instead of the traditional "flashlight grip.
Let me know if I am interpreting your video correctly.
2020-9-15
Use props
robit
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Qlmmy Posted at 9-15 08:09
Hold the trigger on the OM4 and try again. Also try with the handle horizontal instead of the traditional "flashlight grip.
Let me know if I am interpreting your video correctly.

Many thanks @Qlmmy for your reply. Yes, you did interpet it correctly and your answer worked. Have been trying to solve it for 2 days, not realizing the different technic from OM2 needed, even though I read the manual several times. May be it's my 80 year old head giving up
Once again, thank you for taking time to help.
Kind regards,
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

robit Posted at 9-15 09:51
Many thanks @Qlmmy for your reply. Yes, you did interpet it correctly and your answer worked. Have been trying to solve it for 2 days, not realizing the different technic from OM2 needed, even though I read the manual several times. May be it's my 80 year old head giving up
Once again, thank you for taking time to help.
Kind regards,

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Glad to know that you have figured it out, hope you have fun with it. Any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2020-9-16
Use props
djiuser_vTLrVk1VPjiT
New
Oman

I have the same problem as mentioned above, did your solution to this problem and it not work for me, using your product didn't help me stabilize anything i just put it back in box. I'm going back to my old stabilizer.
2020-10-28
Use props
Sakhavyat Qarayev
New

Azerbaijan

Linking problem to Phone
2-1 02:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules