CAS-4557451-R2V5P4
1354 2 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nrPuXG9Pqsq4
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi
My drone unfortunately had lost by Support apartment (by sent it to another person in another land), It was a new one, no crash no fel with it but only need a firmware, even stickers still on it.
After 2 monthes of arguments with DJI support employees and with Carlo (one of the Managers from DJI) as he refer to him self, he promised me to send to me a new Dji mavic 2 Zoom with compensation with it.But what i got : (a refurbesh one ) two arms screw and more screws was removed and put them again, so obviously it was crashed, also no compensation found in the post.
Even if i want to sell it , i can not, because of the differnt serial numbers for drone and battery and remote control and the box.
So ther is 2
probabilitys for that : 1- Carlo (one of the Managers from DJI) is a lier and he told lies and thought of that i can accept this result and i will be satisfied with this reality.
2- Carlo
(one of the Managers from DJI) is honest, but again the support apartment was not honest for the secound time and sent to me that rubbish.
As resault for what happened: You as dji support have 3 alternatives to do :
1 : To send back my missed / lost original drone (That is imposible)
2 : To send to me a new one win  a new box ( not oppened / not refurbesh). Then i will send back to you your rubbish.
3 : To refund me with a  new one price. Then i will send mack to you your rubbish.

2020-9-15
Use props
djiuser_nrPuXG9Pqsq4
lvl.1
Sweden

2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to read your frustration. We will have your feedback forwarded to our assigned department for further checking and assistance. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it caused.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules