M210 V2 RTK help ! RTK Set Up ( UK / Europe )
747 4 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaintDan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1338911 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Flying a RTK M210 V2 and having possible RTK issues.

Imagery isn't RTK accurate BUT the RTK reciever is connected to the controller which itself is tethered to a 4g phone.

The supplier of the drone claims the dongle for the RTK isn't available, and I believe all is connected correctly yet i'm still only getting 1 metre accuracy without ground control.

Am i doing something wrong ? Does this RTK even work ? Is the dongle for sale in Europe ? I'm reading threads implying it doesn't work at all, but maybe they're before a DJI update ?

Help appreciated !

Dan
2020-9-15
Use props
IPGP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3494 ft

France

Did you activate the RTK option ? You need to put the D-RTK in the correct mode depending of your firmware. Then you'll have have to wait few minutes and you will have this kind of screen

2020-9-18
Use props
SaintDan
lvl.1
Romania

Yes, looks the same as what is happening at my end, but something isn't right...
2020-9-18
Use props
IPGP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3494 ft

France

SaintDan Posted at 9-18 07:11
[view_image][view_image]

Yes, looks the same as what is happening at my end, but something isn't right...

You have problems with the data you get ?
2020-9-28
Use props
SaintDan
lvl.1
United Kingdom

IPGP Posted at 9-28 06:21
You have problems with the data you get ?

Yes, accuracy issues.

The problem being I only see the capture side, as the data is processed by another team I have little contact with. I'm getting comments such as " 2 metre accuracy without control ".

I appreciate I'm unlikely to achieve 2-3cm without control, but 2 metres is way off the mark.

I'm trying to establish where the issue is - RTK mode / placement or a processing issue....
2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules