No GPS on M600 pro
1793 6 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cc12345
lvl.1

United States

So after upgrading to the latest firmware in lightbridge and upgrading the controller firmware, I am unable to connect to any GPS satelittes. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
On the A3 flight controller it is indicating that GPS 1 and 2 are not functioning properly but the only thing that has changed is the software upgrade, I tried downgrading back to previous version and I have the same problem of NO GPS. It wont even pick up a single satelite even though GPS 3 is functioning normal.
2020-9-15
Use props
cc12345
lvl.1

United States

No GPS on M600 pro

So after upgrading to the latest firmware in lightbridge and upgrading the controller firmware, I am unable to connect to any GPS satelittes. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
On the A3 flight controller it is indicating that GPS 1 and 2 are not functioning properly but the only thing that has changed is the software upgrade, I tried downgrading back to previous version and I have the same problem of NO GPS. It wont even pick up a single satelite even though GPS 3 is functioning normal.

2020-9-15
Use props
cc12345
lvl.1

United States

No GPS on M600 pro

2020-9-15
Use props
cc12345
lvl.1

United States

NO GPS m600 pro

2020-9-15
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hey wondering if you had a fix for this, I have the s1000 with a3 and lb2, I cant get any gps what so ever, gps seems ok in assistant 2 but in the go 4 app its greyed out
2020-10-21
Use props
cc12345
lvl.1

United States

Skyris Posted at 10-21 00:08
Hey wondering if you had a fix for this, I have the s1000 with a3 and lb2, I cant get any gps what so ever, gps seems ok in assistant 2 but in the go 4 app its greyed out

Be sure that LB2 is up to date as well as controller firmware. I figured out I had 2 faulty GPS units and a malfunctioning battery, I ended up sending it in for repair because the gps modules are not sold separately from the A3. Once you have confirmed the Firmware is updated verify that the controller switch is in P mode. If that doesn't work make sure you are in an area where GPS is supported, and away from interference. Try calibrating the compass and taking the drone off to a higher altitude to see if it picks up in flight. If that doesn't work check the LED indicators on the GPS themselves, refer to the manual to make sense of the light sequence, you can try unplugging and plugging them in again.   
2020-10-21
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

cc12345 Posted at 10-21 05:08
Be sure that LB2 is up to date as well as controller firmware. I figured out I had 2 faulty GPS units and a malfunctioning battery, I ended up sending it in for repair because the gps modules are not sold separately from the A3. Once you have confirmed the Firmware is updated verify that the controller switch is in P mode. If that doesn't work make sure you are in an area where GPS is supported, and away from interference. Try calibrating the compass and taking the drone off to a higher altitude to see if it picks up in flight. If that doesn't work check the LED indicators on the GPS themselves, refer to the manual to make sense of the light sequence, you can try unplugging and plugging them in again.

Thanks for the reply. I will try this, I had updated the firmware on the a3 and LB2, I had to downgrade the LB2 as the air and ground weren't communicating but will try again.
Thanks

2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules