Can't update my Ronin S Firmware / Motors don't turn on
1050 6 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KelvinCN
lvl.1
Mozambique

I bought my Ronin S in march and used 3-5 times, after that I didnt really use it until last week. Last time I turend it on (last week) it i had to re-activate and updated the firmaware it in order for the motors to work, and it worked fine but after two days the motors stoped working again. Now when I try to update the firmware again it stops at 99% and the activation fails. I've tried almost all diferent firmware option but none work. The gimbal charges, it connects to the computer, the app etc. But the motors just don't work.
I have the log file, but i dont know how to submit it to DJI. Anyone had a similar problem who might shed some light ?
Thank you

2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi kevin, could you please attach a screenshot of the firmware updating failed result from the DJI Pro Assistance? There should be a line of note in red contains a code . You can also attach the log file on google drive, we will help to check what happened on the previous updating process.   Thanks a lot.
2020-9-15
Use props
KelvinCN
lvl.1
Mozambique

That is the error I get, but the Ronin S is on. I've been having this problem for a very long time, sometimes the firmarware update will fail, but sudenly the motors work fine. Whenever I'm done shooting and store the gymbal for a week or so again it stops working...
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KelvinCN Posted at 11-6 18:22
[view_image]

That is the error I get, but the Ronin S is on. I've been having this problem for a very long time, sometimes the firmarware update will fail, but sudenly the motors work fine. Whenever I'm done shooting and store the gymbal for a week or so again it stops working...

Hello there, thanks for providing the screenshot regarding with the issue. Have you changed another USB cable to connect with your PC?
2020-11-16
Use props
KelvinCN
lvl.1
Mozambique

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-16 23:02
Hello there, thanks for providing the screenshot regarding with the issue. Have you changed another USB cable to connect with your PC?

Yes I've tried the DJI cable and other USB type C cables from another devices, the problem persists.
The strange thing is that this happened before and suddenly the gimbal started working normally.

Anything else I can try?
2020-11-19
Use props
KelvinCN
lvl.1
Mozambique

2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, you can upload the log file on google drive and send it to support@dji.com, once you receive the ticket, please send the DMs to us, we will also help to follow up with your issue.

Thanks!
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules