1731 10 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1730853 ft
United States

Hi,

1. Can an administrator please tell me if my case is being processed as a repair or express? I want the express option, but the instructions for that were confusing to me so I am not sure what service I am receiveing.

2. I crashed the drone. It had structural damage and has been returned with all components (fly more kit).

3. The drone was received by DJI yesterday according to UPS. I am still awaiting an update from DJI and I do not want a repair — I want an express replacement.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Zab, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion, I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you PM me your case number for better assistance? I'll help to check the details, looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2020-9-15
Use props
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-15 19:50
Hi Zab, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion, I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you PM me your case number for better assistance? I'll help to check the details, looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.

I PM'd you. Thank you!
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zab Devin 2 Posted at 9-15 20:02
I PM'd you. Thank you!

Received with thanks.

As per check, your case was applied as a normal repair, you have ticked the "I have a DJI service plan", but forgot to click the "Learn More" to apply the care refresh express service. Under this situation, I'll help to forward your request to the related team so our team will skip the assessment process and send the quotation under the DJI care refresh to you directly.
2020-9-15
Use props
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-15 20:35
Received with thanks.

As per check, your case was applied as a normal repair, you have ticked the "I have a DJI service plan", but forgot to click the "Learn More" to apply the care refresh express service. Under this situation, I'll help to forward your request to the related team so our team will skip the assessment process and send the quotation under the DJI care refresh to you directly.

That’s what I figured I did when I saw an almost identical post.

I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zab Devin 2 Posted at 9-15 20:55
That’s what I figured I did when I saw an almost identical post.

I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

You're most welcome.
2020-9-15
Use props
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
United States

By the way, I sent everything back. According to the express instructions I found I was only supposed to send the aircraft and blades.

Will DJI return my entire fly more kit?
2020-9-16
Use props
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
United States

Are you saying that I should initiate the express by clicking on “learn more,” or you will initiate it for me with the correct team?
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zab Devin 2 Posted at 9-16 13:33
Are you saying that I should initiate the express by clicking on “learn more,” or you will initiate it for me with the correct team?

Hi Zab, you can initiate the express by clicking on “learn more" before the case created. Since you have created the normal repair case, the only thing we can do is to help you expedite the process. I have forwarded the request to the related team, the assessment process has been skipped and the quotation under the DJI Care Refresh has been sent to you directly, your aircraft and other items (fly more kit) will be ship out soon. Thanks for your patience.
2020-9-16
Use props
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
United States

Yes, I can see that now. Thanks again for helping me.
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zab Devin 2 Posted at 9-16 23:22
Yes, I can see that now. Thanks again for helping me.

You're most welcome. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules