3593 8 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duckster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 866867 ft
  • >>>
Australia

HI, just updated my PIXEL 2  with Android 11 and guess what, DJO GO4 will not load anymore.
Just hope thet the boffins at DJI will come up with a quick resolution.
My apologies if this has been posted already. Cheers, Tom.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tom. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Due to the differences in the secondary development of Android 11 by mobile phone manufacturers, we are actively working to adapt the Android 11 system to compatibility. Before the App update record shows that it is compatible with Android 11, it is recommended that you do not update to the Android 11 system, so as to avoid the situation that the software cannot be used normally, again I sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. It is recommended that you can pay attention to the update record of the App to see if it is compatible with the Android 11 system. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2020-9-15
Use props
Duckster
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Stephen, where do I find "Before the App update record shows that it is compatible with Android 11, it is recommended that you do not update to the Android 11 system,
Was not aware that information was available. Anyway, I did update my Pixel 2 last week and now, cannot use the app.
2020-9-16
Use props
IliChris
lvl.2
Germany

@Duckster Take a look at this Link:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-224314-1-1.html

They don't really care about Android users
2020-9-16
Use props
Duckster
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks for the link LLiChris.
2020-9-16
Use props
FDMMavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33615 ft
United States

So what other app can I use to fly the Mavic Pro 2 since I upgraded to Android 11?
2020-9-16
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Duckster Posted at 9-16 01:13
Hi Stephen, where do I find "Before the App update record shows that it is compatible with Android 11, it is recommended that you do not update to the Android 11 system,
Was not aware that information was available. Anyway, I did update my Pixel 2 last week and now, cannot use the app.

I posted this last week.

DJIs "dont update" is rubbish - it was pushed to most pixel phones a week ago, people would have had no idea it was upgrading or wouldnt work.

They're not "working hard" to get it working either - the public betas have been out 6 months and the code base finalised ages ago.  It didnt work on betas either.
They clearly just havent even bothered looking despite having had months to do so.
2020-9-16
Use props
Lex_Luchor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Spain

Is there a fix for the Google Pixels with Android 11?

I have a Google Pixel 2 XL with Android 11 and I can't connect my Mavic 2 Pro remote to my phone.
2021-2-13
Use props
Duckster
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Lex, not sure about the 2XL, am using the smart controller now.
2021-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules