Change account language setting
5973 10 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slk85_nagoya
New

Japan

Hi,

I am in Japan but cannot read Japanese and the dji site seems to automatically change the language to Japanese.
How can the default language be changed to English?

Thank you

2020-9-15
Use props
slk85_nagoya
New

Japan

Please ignore - found the setting.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

slk85_nagoya Posted at 9-15 18:14

Glad to know that you have figured it out. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Hope you have a nice day.
2020-9-15
Use props
fansc0df5a17
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1625938 ft
  • >>>
United States

slk85_nagoya Posted at 2020-9-15 18:14

Really nice that you found the setting.  Is there any chance you’ll help others, by sharing where that setting is?
2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansc0df5a17 Posted at 10-24 19:31
Really nice that you found the setting.  Is there any chance you’ll help others, by sharing where that setting is?

Hi there, if you would love to change the language of the DJI website, you can scroll the screen all the way down and you can find the language on the right side on the bottom. We hope this can help you out. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other assistance needed.
1.png
2021-10-26
Use props
djiuser_yeMAHRsjpiNs
New
France

Hi any DJI employees
I have my newsletter in Spanish after creating my account from Spain while on vacations, and I don't speak a word of Spanish...
Can any DJI employee explain how to change the newsletter settings ?
And please don't tell me to change the website language as explained above, I am talking about the newsletter (in case it is not clear yet)
Cheers
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_PfMh3vHzK8DF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 575223 ft
Denmark

I have problems with the language to. But it's when I wanna go into skypixel from DJI fly app. How do I change skypixel I to English ?
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_yeMAHRsjpiNs Posted at 10-1 00:39
Hi any DJI employees
I have my newsletter in Spanish after creating my account from Spain while on vacations, and I don't speak a word of Spanish...
Can any DJI employee explain how to change the newsletter settings ?

Hi there, we replied to you here, you can take a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 711&pid=3143568
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_PfMh3vHzK8DF Posted at 10-1 07:29
I have problems with the language to. But it's when I wanna go into skypixel from DJI fly app. How do I change skypixel I to English ?

Hi there, may I ask if the language of your DJI Fly app is English?
2023-10-2
Use props
djiuser_SRfyhVwyyotH
New

Japan

I also have this problem, DJI seems to check your location when you visit their website so everything is in Japanese when you are in Japan. Not very useful so you end up Googling how to fix that, found your question clicked on the like button of your question and landed on the sign in page in English!
For some unknown reason to me you need to sign in just to like a question.
Basically nothing is easy or user friendly with DJI ;)
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_SRfyhVwyyotH Posted at 12-7 21:45
I also have this problem, DJI seems to check your location when you visit their website so everything is in Japanese when you are in Japan. Not very useful so you end up Googling how to fix that, found your question clicked on the like button of your question and landed on the sign in page in English!
For some unknown reason to me you need to sign in just to like a question.
Basically nothing is easy or user friendly with DJI ;)

Hi there, normally, the default website language will be based on the computer IP. Users will be able to change the language on the website as well. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules