DJI Fly App will not open after update
755 3 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
t2theb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2890 ft
United States

My Motorola G7 Power was working with my Mavic Air 2 and DJI Fly App until my Android updated from Android 9 to Android 10. Now the DJI App keeps crashing, any button I push on the app the screen goes blank, and the app restarts. I have uninstalled it, restarted my phone then reinstalled the app numerous times and nothing works. I have only flown my drone 1 batteries worth of time, I only purchased it about 2 weeks ago. Any help would be greatful. I don't want to have to return it because I really like it.
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi t2theb, sorry for that case happened. To ensure stability and compatibility, it is recommended to try the mobile devices on the compatibility list. Please refer to the DJI Fly app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly; At the same time, we'll also forward the situation to the related team, support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-9-15
Use props
Junior - Brazil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

I experienced a similar problem after updating the Motorola G7 Plus. I made the backup, through the Google account and restored it to the factory defaults: It is a somewhat laborious process, but for me it worked. I hope to have helped and good luck
2020-9-16
Use props
djiuser_eEClSMWy9Thu
lvl.1

Netherlands

The Motorola One Macro is compatible with the Mavic mini. The processor has to have a bitrate of 64 and ARM.
2020-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules