Function unavailable in Local Data Mode.....
9851 9 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

Small problem ....

I'm trying to understand my new Mavic 2 AIR, but .... something happened. Everything I want to do in the "DJI Fly ' menu gives me the message "Function unavailable in Local Data Mode".

Is someone able to explain to me what causes this message, what I have done wrong and how can I solve this? What must I do to reset this to go back to the "normal Fly" menu ??

Thank you for your help.
Driverseat.

2020-9-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Turn off Local Data mode in settings,  this feature disables features to appease the US government.
2020-9-15
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 9-15 23:57
Turn off Local Data mode in settings,  this feature disables features to appease the US government.

Ahh, okay thank you fyi.

Driverseat
2020-9-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

driverseat Posted at 9-16 00:06
Ahh, okay thank you fyi.

Driverseat

You're very welcome.
2020-9-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go in to the profile section of the fly app > settings (bottom right) > Privacy > then disable 'local data mode'. This feature was added with the fly app update 1.1.8 earlier this week and refining it was probably the reason for 1.1.9 straight after.
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there driverseat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. In addition to this thread I will post a DJI Forum link ( https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1 ) with regards to this matter as well. Thank you.
2020-9-16
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

Nice thanks for your help.
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

driverseat Posted at 9-16 01:46
Nice thanks for your help.

Hi there driverseat. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-9-16
Use props
djiuser_0f2ROx3hWiKy
New
Flight distance : 61391 ft
Israel

hi hello everyone
I have a dgi mini 2 drone
And when I go into the settings and want to choose a frequency, I only have the option of frequency 2.4
And the possibility of frequency 5.8 does not exist. I saw in the videos that a type of drone like mine has the possibility of frequency 5.8. I would love to know the reason and if anything can be done about it, thanks.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_0f2ROx3hWiKy
New
Flight distance : 61391 ft
Israel

hi hello everyone
I have a dgi mini 2 drone
And when I go into the settings and want to choose a frequency, I only have the option of frequency 2.4
And the possibility of frequency 5.8 does not exist. I saw in the videos that a type of drone like mine has the possibility of frequency 5.8. I would love to know the reason and if anything can be done about it, thanks.
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules