4089 10 2020-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Morfeus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4173091 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hallo I have a big problem and need help....
I tried many times to update my inspire 2 from 0300 to 0500 firmware Version but it fails every time.
All was update, DJIGO4  and DJI Assitant are ok and updated to the last versions. I tried by Android, Iphone, Windows 10.

All is ok but in the upload process something goes wrong and an error message appears. Upload Error or Update Failed Reason:0X640800100.
The same when I tried to downgrade.
My Inspire firmware is blocked to the V.01.02.0300 and there is no possibility to up or down grade.

Please help me....

2020-9-16
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I would suggest to contact dji support directly.
This way you get a case number and you are sure someone looks into your problem.
2020-9-17
Use props
djiuser_oLCkEFogHz1C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137726 ft
Canada

Same here, i got 01.02.300 and try to go to 01.02.0500
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser_oLCkEFogHz1C
lvl.1
Canada

Finnaly got it, remove cinemaSSD, and gimbal... it should pass & complete via DJI Go 4 on the phone APP
2020-9-18
Use props
Morfeus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4173091 ft
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_oLCkEFogHz1C Posted at 9-18 21:14
Finnaly got it, remove cinemaSSD, and gimbal... it should pass & complete via DJI Go 4 on the phone APP

Happy for you... but I have not CINEMASSD. I tried to remove gimbal... nothing. DJI wants I send Inspire to repair in Holand but I think they should control by remote. It must be a little software bug to be repaired. Error 152800.
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_oLCkEFogHz1C
lvl.1
Canada

Morfeus Posted at 9-19 00:37
Happy for you... but I have not CINEMASSD. I tried to remove gimbal... nothing. DJI wants I send Inspire to repair in Holand but I think they should control by remote. It must be a little software bug to be repaired. Error 152800.

This morning i did a checkup to make shure everything was fine before flying this afternoon and i had the latest version for aircraft but needed to update some modules, the upgrade is stuck, cant fly this drone.  Have to fly my backup mavic pro 2
2020-9-19
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

djiuser_oLCkEFogHz1C Posted at 9-19 07:12
This morning i did a checkup to make shure everything was fine before flying this afternoon and i had the latest version for aircraft but needed to update some modules, the upgrade is stuck, cant fly this drone.  Have to fly my backup mavic pro 2

Always update with the camera attached.
If you own multiple cameras run a update with each cam as they all need to be updated as well.
Same goes for any tb47 battery.

Update anything or you will run into problems.
The same procedure as with any firmware update.
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_oLCkEFogHz1C
lvl.1
Canada

Hello just to follow up ont things, The DJI assitant 2 did not make any of the update and the only way I could succeed is with go4 app on a samsung phone pairing plugged in the drone, got to make like 4 rounds of update with 8 fails, flysafe and everything else but "trying again until it works", the DJI way.  Usually in technology, there is only one way but with DJI what I feel is magic thinking, you need to try the same thing until it works.  It worked, my toughts were like magic for this major update.  
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_oLCkEFogHz1C
lvl.1
Canada

Morfeus Posted at 9-19 00:37

Use dji go 4 app on a phone, it will succeed!
2020-9-21
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_oLCkEFogHz1C Posted at 9-21 13:11
Hello just to follow up ont things, The DJI assitant 2 did not make any of the update and the only way I could succeed is with go4 app on a samsung phone pairing plugged in the drone, got to make like 4 rounds of update with 8 fails, flysafe and everything else but "trying again until it works", the DJI way.  Usually in technology, there is only one way but with DJI what I feel is magic thinking, you need to try the same thing until it works.  It worked, my toughts were like magic for this major update.

Most of the time a weak/unreliable Internet connection is the culprit for failed FW updates. Make sure you're close enough to a home WiFi router or network your computer with cable and update via Assistant software. Updating via Go 4 app is requiring solid Internet connection in particular...
2020-9-21
Use props
CoopInTX
lvl.1

United States

I've tried via app and PC and am having the exact smae issues with failed updates/brickjed copter that was previously working fine. This is ridiculous that you spend thousands on equipment DJI bricks with a crappy firmware.
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules