OA Timelapse - Auto EV - Slowest shutter speed?
394 2 2020-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean Paul
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222411 ft
United States

Hey DJI'ers, messing around with a timelapse on my OA and I realized last night the slowest auto shutter speed it will drop to is 1/8 sec.

Would love to see this go up to 1 or 2 seconds so I can keep a really low iso and get some really cool light trails and just keep the exposure consistant if I'm trying to timelapse through light->dark transitions.

Am I crazy or would that be a nice to have?  Of course I can manually set a long exposure and leave iso auto so it can compensate a bit, but that's barely a workaround and just thought I'd post and see if I'm missing something or not even a normal issue for people.  Anybody know what the longest GoPro shutter is?

2020-9-16
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

You are not alone, this has been discussed here and requested as a bug fix / update before. Unfortunately it has not been addressed so far.

Even when there is big margin of available shutter speeds at a given time lapse interval, auto exposure never goes below a certain value. So far the only way to get long exposure time lapses is to use the manual mode.
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I will forward this suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Thank you.
2020-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules