697 6 2020-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George210477
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hi,The video posted is RAW footage, jut tooked in Premiere and exported "as is", 0 corrections.

DJI, please explain why i have this difference in luminosity and colors when i move the gimbal down than up...
All was manual EXCEPT the White Balance setting that was left AUTO...
Filter ND Vario from PolarPro, left in same settings (1 stop), but does not matter as the problem is seen in same clip, so filter is not possible to be a cause.
Make a test in your LAB. If is a sensor problem, I will return it...If is White Balance problem and if is set to MANUAL will work properly, please put a WB LOCK on screen, because we will NEED IT, and very fast as this is beyond normal usage. (in all settings you can see that have the same color+light problem).
I don't have time to run the test with fixed White Balance, but I hope you can figure out the cause...

PS. MY PHONE IS ALSO "WB = AUTO" IN FOOTAGE, AND IS NOT GOING "CRAZY" LIKE THE MA2 SENSOR with light and color up and down...just remains OK !!!

Waiting A.S.A.P. an answer.
Thank you Natalie!
PS. Youtube is converting now from SD to HD...wait for it...

2020-9-16
Use props
George210477
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI....Any ideas?  Was forwarded to dev Team?

Thanks
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi George, sorry for the late reponse, I help to confirm and let you know, thanks for your patience.
2020-9-17
Use props
George210477
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-17 04:40
Hi George, sorry for the late reponse, I help to confirm and let you know, thanks for your patience.

Hello, any update?
Thanks.
2020-9-19
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

All the tutorials I've seen recommend locking WB as well as exposure for cinematic work.
2020-9-19
Use props
George210477
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Ex Machina Posted at 9-19 16:24
All the tutorials I've seen recommend locking WB as well as exposure for cinematic work.

Agree, but...
1. There is too much change in WB in Auto... Anormal... This is Why i tooked a footage with my phone also.
2. There is a change in brightness... As my ISO, AP, SS = all fixed, this should not happen.
This is Why is strange and from my Point of view the camera is Not usable until DJi fix this ASAP.
Or they can say that this is the quality they wanted on MA2... And the sells will be in accordance, me being the First to return the drone as Under specifications and Fake commercials.
But i really Hope that they fix it, as this is software related probably.
Until then, i cannot use it on any event, as there will be a high risk to have an unusable footage... So... DJi, better hurry with a sollution!!!
2020-9-19
Use props
George210477
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Hi Natalia
I have tested fixed manual WB, is working.
Please re-think the Auto White Balance algorithm as now is totaly messed up... I have never seen such poor implementation of Auto WB...

Until you modify the Auto WB algorithm, add urgently a WB Lock button on Dji Fly App Main Screen...
Îs not normal to go inside app and fix the WB, the WB Lock should be în flight Screen and freeze the WB from the moment when is pressed at the Value from the Time when pressed
Thanks
2020-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules