My zoom falls out of sky 3rd flight, awesome.
626 3 2020-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm an owner of a spark hey mavic air Inspire 1 and my ever so expensive mavic 2 Zoom. After having it replaced and warrantied three times since March I received it and on the 3rd flight it was 270 feet up and lost connection and it disappeared for 2 days. I sent it in for warranty and was told after analysis it'll be $225. How does a drone fall out of the sky and it's deemed my fault DJI customer service sucks DJI and their products suck they are not consistent and finicky
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll help to escalate your case to our supervisor team to follow up. Thanks for your patience.
Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-16
Use props
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-16 19:53
Hi there, sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll help to escalate your case to our supervisor team to follow up. Thanks for your patience.
Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Yes who is Ken from back office? I have been having just my zoom with different batteries all do random heals over head power off type crashes. Taking 6 weeks for my warranty from March and again on this case. They received it August 26th gave me a quote for repair saying the data analysis shows pilot error so I then sent the flight records from my phone and I've had them looked at and I was told the drone was  malfunctioning  
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7 Posted at 9-17 03:46
Yes who is Ken from back office? I have been having just my zoom with different batteries all do random heals over head power off type crashes. Taking 6 weeks for my warranty from March and again on this case. They received it August 26th gave me a quote for repair saying the data analysis shows pilot error so I then sent the flight records from my phone and I've had them looked at and I was told the drone was  malfunctioning

Sorry again for the difficulties you had experienced. We'd asked the local team to send us the data from the drone. Regarding your concerns about the batteries, I'd asked the team to double confirm. We will keep you updated on the case.
2020-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules