489 11 2020-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Hi,
I have searched both high and low in order to find out how good the Mavic 2 pro corrects for sudden wind gusts.
Also if there is a setting and what the settings should be to keep the drone steady in case of a sudden wind gust.
Would very much appreciate your reply.
Kind regards
Tony
2020-9-17
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Tony,

Drone will correct its attitude automatic in gust winds, if the corrections are within gimbal specs ; you will not see this on your recordings.
No settings for this.

cheers
JJB
2020-9-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Keep the Expo settings on 100 and you will be fine as auto adjusts - the drone is designed to handle a fresh breeze.
2020-9-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

I've flown my Mavic 2 Zoom in quite blustery conditions, and the resulting video isn't affected in any way. The drone and gimbal auto-compensate for quite stiff breezes without any input on your part.
2020-9-17
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

JJB* Posted at 9-17 02:31
Hi Tony,

Drone will correct its attitude automatic in gust winds, if the corrections are within gimbal specs ; you will not see this on your recordings.

Hi JJB,
Thank you very much for your reply and glad to hear the drone will take care of a wind gust.
Tony
2020-9-17
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

A J Posted at 9-17 03:25
Keep the Expo settings on 100 and you will be fine as auto adjusts - the drone is designed to handle a fresh breeze.

Thank you AJ and for the information. I will keep the 100 settings. Fell good about this now.
Thanks again
Tony
2020-9-17
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

Blériot53 Posted at 9-17 05:08
I've flown my Mavic 2 Zoom in quite blustery conditions, and the resulting video isn't affected in any way. The drone and gimbal auto-compensate for quite stiff breezes without any input on your part.

HI and many thinks for your reply.
That is good to hear that the drone can handle wind gusts. Forgot the the gimbal also can adjust itself a bit.
Thanks again Bleriot53
Tony
2020-9-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

kyalami Posted at 9-17 05:26
HI and many thinks for your reply.
That is good to hear that the drone can handle wind gusts. Forgot the the gimbal also can adjust itself a bit.
Thanks again Bleriot53

You're very welcome. Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. That's what the forum is for   There will always be someone or other here, able to help you out.
2020-9-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 9-17 05:17
Thank you AJ and for the information. I will keep the 100 settings. Fell good about this now.
Thanks again
Tony

You're very welcome
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. We are happy to know that your previous query was answered. Just a friendly reminder to please fly the DJI Mavic 2 Pro within the recommended wind speed to ensure safe and stable flight. Thank you.
2020-9-17
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-17 09:45
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. We are happy to know that your previous query was answered. Just a friendly reminder to please fly the DJI Mavic 2 Pro within the recommended wind speed to ensure safe and stable flight. Thank you.

Hi DJI Paladin,
The people in this forum seams very knowledgeably and very helpful indeed, which is appreciably. I will certainly follow all the instructions in the manual every time I fly. I am also extremely happy with my new Mavic 2 pro and look forward to get many good clips for my future videos to compliment my land and under water videos.
Thank you again
Tony
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kyalami Posted at 9-17 11:19
Hi DJI Paladin,
The people in this forum seams very knowledgeably and very helpful indeed, which is appreciably. I will certainly follow all the instructions in the manual every time I fly. I am also extremely happy with my new Mavic 2 pro and look forward to get many good clips for my future videos to compliment my land and under water videos.
Thank you again

Thank you for your kind words. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you and happy flying.
2020-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules