Is "Strong Wireless Interference" a factor in performance?
3468 2 2020-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satchit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1020479 ft
India

Does flying my Tello near a strong signal affect aircraft performance?

2020-9-17
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear,
Yes,  a strong signal affects aircraft's performancethe.

To avoid interference between your smart device and other wireless equipment, turn off other wiereless equipment while you are flying the aircraft.

Do not fly in areas where magnetic or radio interference may occur such as close to : Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage lines, high voltage power transmission stations, mobile base stations, or broadcasting towers. Fyling in areas where interference may disrupt communication between the aircraft and the remote control device adversely affect flight orientation and location accuracy and may potentially lead to loss of control.

For more flight issues, please refer to User Manual, Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines, Quick-Strat Guide - Multi on RYZE official website.
https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads

Hope my reply could help you.
2020-9-18
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear,
Yes,  a strong signal affects aircraft's performancethe.

To avoid interference between your smart device and other wireless equipment, turn off other wiereless equipment while you are flying the aircraft.

Do not fly in areas where magnetic or radio interference may occur such as close to : Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage lines, high voltage power transmission stations, mobile base stations, or broadcasting towers. Fyling in areas where interference may disrupt communication between the aircraft and the remote control device adversely affect flight orientation and location accuracy and may potentially lead to loss of control.

For more flight issues, please refer to User Manual, Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines, Quick-Strat Guide - Multi on RYZE official website.
https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads

Hope my reply could help you.
2020-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules