Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI care refresh express
1033 5 2020-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3d3d2147
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103514 ft
United States

HI

So I recently crashed my DJI Mavic Air 2 and want to send it in through DJI care refresh express but wanted to know where I will be sending it if I live in the USA
2020-9-17
Use props
Silasww
lvl.1
United States

Dose any one Know where It will be sent?
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Silasww, DJI Care Refresh covers shippings fee on both ways. The shipping label will be sent to you within 2 business days via email, which includes the shipping address, no worries. Please wait for the shipping label.
2020-9-17
Use props
Silasww
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-17 20:21
Hi Silasww, DJI Care Refresh covers shippings fee on both ways. The shipping label will be sent to you within 2 business days via email, which includes the shipping address, no worries. Please wait for the shipping label.

Thank You
2020-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser_GWqDcSJFU8hm
New
United States

Hi I signed up for the refresh express and also paid through pay pal for a replacement yesterday. but haven’t gotten any shipping label yet. Called your call center. They told me that there is no shipping label available for me since i am in Alaska. I would have never known about this if I have not called. They told me that they will inform me on what to do via email. I have not received any email yet. Do you know what I should do next to go on with my replacement?
2021-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules