988 5 2015-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116247 ft
United States

Hi

So once again today I was using the Inspire and when my battery warning message started, the app just crashed. its happened on 3 seperate occasions now with 3 seperate batteries. I use a galaxy tab pro 8.4 and get internet signal from the hotspot on my iphone 5. The iphone isnt being used on another controller, its just in my pocket.

Its really scary as its says "the pilot app has stopped working" and then just closes. I always make sure i am flying relativly close to me after it drops below 50% but its still concerning. I just repopend the app and it was all working fine again but i was interested to see if any of you had experienced anything similar.

Cheers

Frazer
2015-6-23
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

Try caching your map before you fly, then put the tablet in airplane mode.  Once you have your map cached, there is no real need for an internet connection.  That's what I do with my iPad Air 2...... it also saves battery life, having wifi turned off.
2015-6-24
Use props
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116247 ft
United States

Do you think the wifi is the reason the app crashed though :/

I will do that though
2015-6-24
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

MyNameIsFrazer Posted at 2015-6-25 11:27
Do you think the wifi is the reason the app crashed though :/

I will do that though

I am an IT tech.  When we troubleshoot, we eliminate all of the non-related variables first.  Usually the solution is the simple one.  

2015-6-25
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1140725 ft
United States

Starship Posted at 2015-6-26 01:08
I am an IT tech.  When we troubleshoot, we eliminate all of the non-related variables first.  Usua ...

Hello there:

...I have no Apple because I really like open-source but that being said because of the lag and no simulator in the android pilot app I am looking at my first Apple...I heard that mini 3 or above will be the only apple mini aloud to upgrade OS and I was really looking at the air 2 for my self to use with the pilot app and having no Apple in my line-up to date I am wondering how much memory I need and how will get my pics and vids in to my PC world to edit and play with...?
2015-6-27
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

mdazel Posted at 2015-6-28 05:41
Hello there:

...I have no Apple because I really like open-source but that being said because of  ...

I have the 64Gig Air 2.  Plenty of room, and the lag is really small.  

As far as your vids..... those are stored on the micro SD card.  
2015-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules