How long will it take for my Mavic Mini to come back?
612 3 2020-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IAmAMemer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273619 ft
United States

I recently broke my drone so I sent my drone over to DJI using the DJI Refresh Express program, and I was wondering how long it will take for DJI to send a replacement drone after they receive my damaged one?
2020-9-17
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

I don't know specifically about a Care Refresh case, but I had to send my Mavic Mini  to the DJI facility in Texas.  UPS delivered the package last Friday late afternoon.  It appears that DJI opened the box on Monday morning, and had sent me a repair quote before 2:00 PM Monday - which I paid within 5 minutes.  My Mini was repaired, flight tested, QA inspected, and shipped by early afternoon Tuesday.  It is currently on a UPS truck headed back here in southern California.
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, for DJI Care Refresh Express, the replacement will be shipped back to you when we receive the package and registered it into the system. In general, it takes 24-48hrs to send the unit back.
Any further assistance is needed during the service, please feel free to ask.
2020-9-17
Use props
djiuser_GGGbGkRtNedC
New

United States

Good evening,

The vision sensors on my mavic 2 pro havent allowed update via the dji assistant 2 app.

i just moved to Minnesota last month from California.

I test fly my mavic 2 pro this evening the the uas flew into a post in the middle of the yard.

it destroyed the legs of my uas as well as props. i contacted dji care refresh this evening around 1945 central time.

dji sent me after paying 120$ for 1 of my 2 replacements, a shipping label. i will be heading to town tomorrow morning to print and ship my mavic 2 pro.

it will be friday april 29th 2022 how long should i expect this to be fixed and returned to me?

i do this as a part time living taking real-estate photos and personal marketing videos.

respectfully submitted,

Michael Thompson
2022-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules