Mavic 2 Pro lost connection and dropped into the Mississippi
486 1 2020-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0d286c35
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14108 ft
United States

I was taking some aerials of the Mississippi near Clarksdale, Ms today. Check my B4youfly Map, calibrated my compass and although it was a little windy, Mavic did well. Flew for about 10 Minutes and was on my way to the Homepoint, about 400 feet away and 200 feet high, when all of a sudden i got an "Aircraft lost connection" message , screen went white and i heard a splash.  My Mavic is at the bottoms of the Mississippi . I am using the smart controller and went through the flight data  waand double checked, but i did not get any prior warnings , that there was a problem....now here is my question....I signed up for DJI Care is there any chance that this Accident is covered. (good news nobody got hurt)
Appreaciate your input.
Thank you
Peter
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Peter, I am sorry to hear about the accident. DJI Care Refresh doesn't cover the loss of the drone. In your case, please contact our support to start a ticket, we will help to make data analysis if the drone is under warranty period, if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2020-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules