Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Communication Issues
758 4 2020-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpborray
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19400 ft
Mexico

I have had a spark drone (MM1A) for about 3 years and recently I have experimented communication issues when the drone is on flight, it appears on my screen that the communication was lost and can´t see anything and control it, actually, once I had to wait until the drone returned to the takeoff place because it was impossible to restore the communication. I´d like to know if there is any solution to these problems, let´s say I´m experience them one year ago.
2020-9-18
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Germany

Hi,

We need more information....
- where were you flying when the problem occurred?
- are you using the remote controller or your phone to control the Spark?
- what phone are you using (may be another phone used since your Spark was new)
- what versions (Spark and R/C) do you have?
- when you used the R/C: are you using an OTG cable also?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2020-9-19
Use props
jpborray
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19400 ft
Mexico

Wolferl Posted at 9-19 04:37
Hi,

We need more information....

here it is,

I was flying on a natural park close to Mexico City called "La Marquesa", I was using remote control to control it (I always do), I use an Iphone X (no changes), versions: app 4.3.3.38, spark 01.00.1000, RC 01.00.0600, no cables when flying.

Tks!
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jpborray. I am sorry to read and to know what that you are having this issue with your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI Spark to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post an official DJI tutorial video on DJI Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices. Thank you.

2020-9-20
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Change you wifi channel to 2.4 ghz for outside community in open field for better range, switch to 5.8 ghz to in area's with lot of wifi's.
When switched use an otg cable for best communication between RC and Phone.
Switch off your bluetooth, and when you use OTG cable the wifi on your phone.
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules