Pictures and Video won't download to my iphone
6781 4 2020-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SanDiegoSteve
New

United States

Hello, I'ts probably a setting, but for some reason no videos or photos I take with the drone are stored on the phone.  I see a couple DJI albums in my phone but no photos.  Is there some sort of setting I'm missing?  Please advise.   ps I have an Iphone 11 pro.   

On a side note, I recently had my Mavic Pro serviced, the gimble blew up and I'm not sure if they replaced just the gimble or the entire drone.  

pss. I used to be able to do this on my Android phone but when I switched to iphone that seems to be the problem?  
2020-9-18
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

How long do ya have the Mavic Pro in action. Did you try to download the pix and clips via thumbnails in flight log menu or do you try to look in the cache??
You may need to do that in flightlog menu via thumbnail. The app asks you "do you want to download media to the mobile?" Note ! the copter and RC must be powered on (mostly during or after flight if you  ´ve fl!own in RC mode.!
The download is not automatically.  Thats  not model dependant of any mobile model.
2020-9-18
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the app there IS a setting to "automatically download HD images" . Maybe check that?
Other than that, it SHOULD keep a thumbnail of each image anyway in the phone  but they are very low resolution.

2020-9-19
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

As far as if they replaced the camera or the whole drone. Did you send the drone only for repair or the remote and drone? If just the drone, and it was completely changed, you would've had to re-pair your remote to the "new" bird. Do the serial#'s match on the box and the drone?
2020-9-19
Use props
Tiana
lvl.2

United States

Pictures and videos won't be downloaded to your iPhone may be because of the iOS glitches. In this case, you have to fix your iOS system. Here you are suggested to use professional iOS system recovery tools such as TunesKit iOS System Recovery, which will not cause you any data loss.
2020-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules