Audio Cracking Noise . A very bad bug - Tested. Any fix?
12Next >
9127 46 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heartbrokenbiker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4682 ft
United States

Hi team,

So I've had the Osmo Action for a few months and I happen to notice audio cracking noise in some of my videos.

Spent quite some time/days testing various ways and finally figured this sure shot way of replicating it.

Equipment
DJI Osmo Action + Cynova adapter + any compatible mic (I'm using Rode Micro)
Note - This bug happens only with external mic. I haven't noticed internal mic do this,
BUT if any of us are gonna use the Osmo for even a wee bit serious use, We will use an external mic.
So this impacts the use of camera heavily.

Link to Sample Video Showing the audio problem.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aWmVxt0NfOc2AEY0Ki1drU4T1YOUI4cz/view?usp=sharing

When does this happen
Almost all the time this happens in the first video from the time cam get turned on.
And it happens in both cases
1. Turn on display and then Turn on video recording (or)
2. or while Using the quick record from turned off state(using shutter button)
When does this NOT happen? -- in the subsequent videos after the first.

Link to Sample video WITHOUT the audio problem (as in after 1st video record)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S8ZOq7Lz_6dSkLByL-7oxbBUfU6zbMfv/view?usp=sharing

What could be happening
Seems like every time the cam turns on, the first video record struggles to sync up audio & video bit rates.
This probably causes the blipping & processor cannot catchup (or intermittently catches up) - so there have been videos with intermittent cracking noises.
However, almost all the videos are the first video taken after cam is turned on.

What was the work around

Well, in case (1), I let the first video go wasted. I record 5-8 secs and stop recording, and start my actual vlogging from the second video.
This seemed like a full proof method, as long as you let the first video run a few seconds before stopping.
I've noticed that if the video is too short, as in, if you record 1-2 secs and turn off.. the 2nd video is bound to have cracking audio.
This is probably because processor did not get enough time.
However, this is tedious & annoying as when you have to use the camera a whole day (say travel vlogging), these first 'wasted' videos tend to fill up.

In case(2), I haven't found a work around at all. This is because using quick-record means every time the camera is turning itself ON, and
so every video is first video. So literally every video recorded with quick record had crackling here and there.
This totally makes the quick record feature useless.

In both cases, remembering to do a work around is not possible all the time, esp living 'action' life.
The 'action' is over before you're done fiddling with work around.
Def not something people want to pay for.

How much testing was done
My default mode of use was to hit the quick record, as I trusted the cam with it.
And I've lost lot of GBs of footage due to bad audio.
I've probably tested it a 100 times now, with
varying conditions including plugging the mic out while recording, plugging/replugging the adapter out, using no-signal zones with phones turned off (suspecting interference).
I conclude this is a bug of syncing audio & video. Please feel free to tell us otherwise.

What's my damage
So after using Gopro's for 8 yrs, I decided to jump ship & trust dji with this. (since my Mavic was nice - mostly)
The plan was to use only the osmo action for front cam action vlogging, as I need while being off my motorcycle - trekking, fishing & other adventures.
Not only did I lose the footage to audio crack(not gonna be able to re-do those trips to record),
I also ended up recommending the osmo action to a ton of people on my youtube channel before I discovered this bug.

Please tell me there is a fix for this, and that it's coming soon.
This is camera function at it's basic level that fails to work - it really isn't DJI standard.
And I hope it's not a drawback from processor. (as in what cannot be fixed by software)

Anyone else with me on this?

2020-9-19
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I agree with you, that was not good.
I do not use or have tested the mic-adapter since I use external recorder and sync audio in post.
2020-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_9PoO8cei5AzW
New

United States

I have the same exact issue - and I really appreciate your testing and documentation. I desperately want a fix for this, otherwise I’ll be going back to the GoPro. So frustrating to record GB’s worth of video only to have it all ruined by horrible audio. Please DJI fix this!!!!
2020-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. I will forward this thread and concern to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Again I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_y3PZM7KfURGD
New

Japan

I also have the exact same issue!
I‘ve contacted customer support and they told me to test with performance guarenteed microphones(Rode VedioMicro,Rode Wireless Go,Audio-Technica ATR6550,AZDEN SGM-990),but I don't have either of them(I am using Audio-Technica AT9912)... And if it doesn't improve even with the performance guarenteed microphons,I should contact CYNOVA(manufacturer of the audio adapter)first...I am wondering why the performance guarenteed microphones are all reletively big ones. I think a smaller one like EDUTIGE ETM-001 is more suitable...
2020-9-29
Use props
fans3fb8d087
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_y3PZM7KfURGD Posted at 9-29 00:23
I‘ve contacted customer support and they told me to test with performance guarenteed microphones(Rode VedioMicro,Rode Wireless Go,Audio-Technica ATR6550,AZDEN SGM-990),but I don't have either of them(I am using Audio-Technica AT9912)... And if it doesn't improve even with the performance guarenteed microphons,I should contact CYNOVA(manufacturer of the audio adapter)first...I am wondering why the performance guarenteed microphones are all reletively big ones. I think a smaller one like EDUTIGE ETM-001 is more suitable...

Call them and tell them you tested with RODE video micro.
You can show them this thread. I've tested it.
2020-12-1
Use props
spitfirePT
lvl.2

Portugal

djiuser_y3PZM7KfURGD Posted at 9-29 00:23
I‘ve contacted customer support and they told me to test with performance guarenteed microphones(Rode VedioMicro,Rode Wireless Go,Audio-Technica ATR6550,AZDEN SGM-990),but I don't have either of them(I am using Audio-Technica AT9912)... And if it doesn't improve even with the performance guarenteed microphons,I should contact CYNOVA(manufacturer of the audio adapter)first...I am wondering why the performance guarenteed microphones are all reletively big ones. I think a smaller one like EDUTIGE ETM-001 is more suitable...

Hi,

I have the same external audio problem and received exactly the same dji answer.

Just wanted to give them the middle finger and i am still waiting for solution.

Meanwhile they release stupid updates for the QS button that no one gives a crap about.
2020-12-14
Use props
djiuser_ev1w3V5c7YvG
lvl.1
United States

I also have audio crack issue, not with external mic and does not happen at the beginning of video, but at the end. It is not a guaranteed 100% happening case, so it is much harder to track down what is causing the crack.
2020-12-23
Use props
adijo
lvl.2
India

Hi ..I am experiencing the same issue. I am using rode wireless go but I can't even hear a single word. Just a crackling sound. I have tried using other mics and different cynova adapter but issue remains the same..it's not at all recording a single word... I have raised a ticket  and also shared the video link to DJI but I have not received the reply from them yet.

Just thinking it may be because incompatibility of MicroSD card as I am using 128gb SanDisk microsdXC class 10( but when I record the video through internal mic- then it's recording my voice too) but when I use any external Mic I can't even hear my voice ...just crackling noise..

Can somebody tell me- which MicroSD card you guys are using ( brand, Type, Speed Etc.) Because as per other post crackling noise is coming only for few seconds but in my case crackling noise is continuously coming with no sound
2021-1-2
Use props
spitfirePT
lvl.2

Portugal

It's a shame that dji doesn't give a crap about this audio issue.

I have mine on facebook market already, cant wait to get ride of it
2021-1-2
Use props
adijo
lvl.2
India

spitfirePT Posted at 1-2 14:07
It's a shame that dji doesn't give a crap about this audio issue.

I have mine on facebook market already, cant wait to get ride of it

Hi..can you please tell me which MicroSD card are you using ?? I mean brand and specs..
2021-1-4
Use props
HaroldC3
lvl.1
United States

I just got my DJI Osmo Action and recorded my first vlog and almost all of my audio has this issue.  I troubleshot it before posting here and concluded it was from using the shutter button to start recording video from power off.  When I recorded video after powering on using the power button it worked fine. However, I'm not sure after looking at all of my videos I took this morning.  There's no way I took all of those videos using the shutter button.  

In a couple there's a beep maybe a second or two after the video starts and then the clicking starts, in some others it starts right away.  
Microphone: Saramonic SR-XM1 3.5mm TRS Omnidirectional Microphone

Firmware: 01.10.00.40(7251)

(EDIT: I downgraded to firmware 01.09.00.10(7211) and the issue is still there)

This is the SD card I am using: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1431038-REG/sandisk_sdsqxa1_256g_a_extreme_microsd_256gb_card.html

I also tested it with a Samsung EVO 32GB card and got the same result.

Here's a video showing the issue: https://youtu.be/0caBbRdrF1o

Thinking of sending it all back.

2021-1-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2021-1-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

HaroldC3 Posted at 1-9 12:51
I just got my DJI Osmo Action and recorded my first vlog and almost all of my audio has this issue.  I troubleshot it before posting here and concluded it was from using the shutter button to start recording video from power off.  When I recorded video after powering on using the power button it worked fine. However, I'm not sure after looking at all of my videos I took this morning.  There's no way I took all of those videos using the shutter button.  

In a couple there's a beep maybe a second or two after the video starts and then the clicking starts, in some others it starts right away.  

I have the same set up. Cynova, Saramonic XR-XM1.  And the same BEEP.   going back to day one of the purchase and around FW 1.4 its not a firmware issue for the beep, its the Cynova adapter. the clicking  not sure. but this does not happen with the internal.
I got the cynova at fw 1.4 time. contact Bella@cynova
2021-1-9
Use props
HaroldC3
lvl.1
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 1-9 16:19
I have the same set up. Cynova, Saramonic XR-XM1.  And the same BEEP.   going back to day one of the purchase and around FW 1.4 its not a firmware issue for the beep, its the Cynova adapter. the clicking  not sure. but this does not happen with the internal.
I got the cynova at fw 1.4 time. contact Bella@cynova

Thanks much, I had wondered if there was a possibility it was the adapter.  I'll reach out to Bella. Thank you!
EDIT: Well I emailed bella@rcytf.com and it came back.  Not sure if I should just return the adapter and try another one or what.

Edit2: looks like new address is: service@cy-nova.com
2021-1-9
Use props
adijo
lvl.2
India

Fishycomics Posted at 1-9 16:11
https://youtu.be/0caBbRdrF1o
Facing the exact same issue, finally I have tried and tried every single method from using different MicroSD  card, different adapter, different settings etc but issue remains the same, so now I have contacted the DJI Support team n they asked me to send the unit at their service center, which is far away from my city, it's in different state so  I am left with no choice
2021-1-9
Use props
adijo
lvl.2
India

HaroldC3 Posted at 1-9 16:57
Thanks much, I had wondered if there was a possibility it was the adapter.  I'll reach out to Bella. Thank you!
EDIT: Well I emailed bella@rcytf.com and it came back.  Not sure if I should just return the adapter and try another one or what.

It's not the adapter as I have already tried 2 adapters and both has the same issue.
2021-1-9
Use props
HaroldC3
lvl.1
United States

adijo Posted at 1-9 23:28
It's not the adapter as I have already tried 2 adapters and both has the same issue.

Interesting.  I was going to try an adapter not by Cynova to see if it has the same issue.  Funny enough Saramonic has created their own adapter.  

Saramonic SR-C2007
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1599817-REG/saramonic_sr_c2007_gold_plated_3_5mm_female_mic.html/?ap=y&ap=y&smp=y&smp=y&lsft=BI%3A514&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6Or_BRC_ARIsAPzuer_iuf4-hoLXLA2MhyofM39SzvZdaln-DzPxV6ftpwZEVllpI_d8X6AaAslJEALw_wcB

DJI replied to my inquiry and provides steps to check my sound (the sound when you press buttons) and how to update to the latest firmware.  Both of which were not helpful obviously.  
2021-1-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

CYNOVA is the only working 3.5mm adaptor I know of.  I tried to replicate the beeps.

It may come down to the Non-powered mic have you another to try, a  different company? a Powered mic,
2021-1-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Tried to replicate the beep that I had
2021-1-10
Use props
HaroldC3
lvl.1
United States

Wanted to provide another update.  Took the camera on a hike today and took 36 video clips totaling about 20 minutes.  I would say 3/4 of them are affected by the beep/clicking audio issue.  For those that were not, I did not do anything different from those that were.  Also, my theory of it being tied to the shutter button waking up and starting video was tested as I took all of my video not using that method.  It was a mix of putting the camera in stand-by (by short pressing the power button), turning it off (long press on power button) and leaving it on and taking another clip after already taking one.  The weird thing is the clips that didn't exhibit the behavior were all grouped together, it's not like they random videos throughout the shoot but they were 8 consecutive videos.  

Firmware: 01.10.00.40 (7251)
Video Specs: 4k30, rock-steady ON
Video Format: MOV (tried this format today as I had used Mp4 the first time).  

Unfortunately, I don't have a powered mic to try.

EDIT: Interesting test I just tried and did not get any issues.  I have a PC headset that has a TRRS jack plugged into a splitter that splits out the mic and audio channels.  I plugged the mic channel into the Osmo Action and used the shutter button to initiate recording and got no beep or clicking noise.  Right after that I tried plugging in the Saramonic SR-XM1 mic and got the beep/clicking issue.  So it looks like I will need to try a different mic and see if the issue persists.  

In fact, on the same video I used my headset for the first 30 seconds, unplugged it while the video ran and plugged in the Sanomic mic and it started clicking.  So, chalking it up to the mic at this point.  Hopefully, a Rode VideoMicro will work just fine.
2021-1-10
Use props
adijo
lvl.2
India

HaroldC3 Posted at 1-10 15:43
Wanted to provide another update.  Took the camera on a hike today and took 36 video clips totaling about 20 minutes.  I would say 3/4 of them are affected by the beep/clicking audio issue.  For those that were not, I did not do anything different from those that were.  Also, my theory of it being tied to the shutter button waking up and starting video was tested as I took all of my video not using that method.  It was a mix of putting the camera in stand-by (by short pressing the power button), turning it off (long press on power button) and leaving it on and taking another clip after already taking one.  The weird thing is the clips that didn't exhibit the behavior were all grouped together, it's not like they random videos throughout the shoot but they were 8 consecutive videos.  

Firmware: 01.10.00.40 (7251)

Hi,  that is great!!! but again its not the 100% solution to this problem as you can't  play around or wait for the camera to behave properly before you start shooting ;)
and the Rode video Micro might not work as well, if you see the first post of this thread, that guy is also using Rode Video Micro and I am using Rode Wireless Go and i have tried boya BY-M1 too but nothing work,

as per my research this is the issue with motherboard or realtime audio  sync issue between processor & the audio jack with New Units or say its a manufacturing defect  ( I bought mine in march 2020) , now i have contacted the support team and they are asking me to send it back at their service center.

So now the question is  "what are they going to do with cam ? "

• are they going to refresh the software - ( Have done it already ! - Doesnt Work)
  • are they going to check on differnt adapters ? - ( have already done it - Just Doesn't work)
  • are they going to check it with different mics ? - ( Have done this too - Doesn't work)
  • are they going to change the motherboard ? - ( YES- probabilities are high- lets see what happens )

however, this would be really helpful for others if you can make the video of your method in detail and post the link here please

2021-1-10
Use props
HaroldC3
lvl.1
United States

Well I got my Rode VideoMicro microphone today and did a quick test.  I plugged in the Saranomic SR-XM1 first, used the shutter to start recording and got the beep and ticking still.  Unplugged it and plugged in the Rode VideoMicro while still recording and got no such issues.  Then I tried plugging in the Rode VideoMicro and using the shutter to start recording from power off and also got no beep or ticking noise.  

I'm going to do another vlogging session tomorrow to try it out more but it's looking promising for my situation.

Also, just for giggles I did order the Saranomic mic adapter to see if it would work.  Curiosity got me on that one.

2021-1-15
Use props
HaroldC3
lvl.1
United States

Happy to report the Rode VideoMicro microphone worked great with no beep or clicking noise.  I took 30 clips totalling about 23 minutes and the audio sounded perfect.  So I guess in my case the Saranomic mic did not play well with my Osmo Action.  
EDIT: Also, I got the Saranomic SR-C2006 USB-C to 3.5mm adapter and can confirm it DOES NOT work with the Osmo Action.  
2021-1-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

HaroldC3 Posted at 1-16 12:24
Happy to report the Rode VideoMicro microphone worked great with no beep or clicking noise.  I took 30 clips totalling about 23 minutes and the audio sounded perfect.  So I guess in my case the Saranomic mic did not play well with my Osmo Action.  
EDIT: Also, I got the Saranomic SR-C2006 USB-C to 3.5mm adapter and can confirm it DOES NOT work with the Osmo Action.

Congrats  Saramonic XR-XM1 not 100% capatible. that is good to know,  maybe write a note to Saramonic, see if they can get  you a replacement, can be a faulty one,   how you like the  nice large rode Micro. Love it. the wireless go is the ay to go.
2021-1-17
Use props
adijo
lvl.2
India

Happy to update that finally my osmo action  issue with external mic has been resolved , though DJI Support took almost 60 days to resolve this issue  by writing lot of long emails, explaining the problem and then they opened the first case and requested to send back my osmo action to their support center in bangaluru which i did but few days later they again contacted me to courier the cynova mic adapter so i had no option , again i couriered the adapter too, after waiting for almost 38 days, I received a mail stating that your product has been repaired and shipped .. and after waiting for almost 4 days i received the product but when i checked " i was literally off " as they sent back the product without even resolving the problem .  after contacting DJI support again, they again asked me to assign a new case which i accepted and again couriered the camera+cynova mic adapter + external mic on request .. this time they made it very quick and took only 15 days ...and guess what  guys they replaced the camera with a new one "WOW"
so my guess was right, this was the problem with cameras motherboard ... i have received the camera  and its perfectly working fine now.. NO Distortion , No click Noise, No Beed... Audio is just crystal Clear with my  external mic ( i am using Boya By M1 and Rode Wireless GO) . wanted to share this with you guys  because i know, there are many people who are finding the solution of this problem.. hope this will help you. Again Big Thanks to DJI Support Team
2021-3-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

glad to hear,
2021-3-11
Use props
iiiduncaniii
lvl.1

United States

I just bought the dji osmo action with the cynova adapter and the saramonic sr-xm1 microphone and i have the crackling noise. I also have a canon eos camera with mic input. I plugged in the saramonic microphone and the video seem to be having the same crackling noise. It sounded like the same type noise, but it could be the noise from the canon could be coming from the auto focus system. I will run a more in depth test to figure out which one is the culprit.
2021-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Saramonic is hte issue, another user confirms their product.
2021-5-8
Use props
iiiduncaniii
lvl.1

United States

I understand, but i wanted to dig a bit more into the issue. I am not done with the testing, I am waiting for a new microphone i ordered. I tested the saramonic sr-xm1 in my pc microphone slot and it recorded fine with no issues. Then i read on a gopro forum that this microphone tends to have the same issue, but when you turn the wifi off, the issue goes away. There is no way of turning wifi off in the osmo action, so i couldn't test this, however here is what i did. I plugged the microphone in my pc, and recorded with no issues. The sound was good. Then i turned the osmo action on, with the cynova adapter connected and no microphone. Without recording anything i just touched the microphone (still connected to my pc) with the cynova adapter. The recorded sound had the clicking noise. So then i unplugged the cynova adapter from the camera and placed the camera next to the microphone (still connected to my pc). The clicking noise happened. Therefore something with the camera interferes with the microphone, it's not the cynova adapter. I played around changing the wifi frequency and it seems that the clicking noise is much more subtle when the settings are on 5.8 or auto. I was able to record sound with no noise and also with clicking happening once every 2-3 seconds (which is still unacceptable) instead of intermittent. I will test another microphone and let you know. I would say any microphone that interferes with wifi frequencies would be affected. Also i found out it helps if the microphone is some distance away from the camera.
2021-5-12
Use props
iiiduncaniii
lvl.1

United States

iiiduncaniii Posted at 5-12 07:16
I understand, but i wanted to dig a bit more into the issue. I am not done with the testing, I am waiting for a new microphone i ordered. I tested the saramonic sr-xm1 in my pc microphone slot and it recorded fine with no issues. Then i read on a gopro forum that this microphone tends to have the same issue, but when you turn the wifi off, the issue goes away. There is no way of turning wifi off in the osmo action, so i couldn't test this, however here is what i did. I plugged the microphone in my pc, and recorded with no issues. The sound was good. Then i turned the osmo action on, with the cynova adapter connected and no microphone. Without recording anything i just touched the microphone (still connected to my pc) with the cynova adapter. The recorded sound had the clicking noise. So then i unplugged the cynova adapter from the camera and placed the camera next to the microphone (still connected to my pc). The clicking noise happened. Therefore something with the camera interferes with the microphone, it's not the cynova adapter. I played around changing the wifi frequency and it seems that the clicking noise is much more subtle when the settings are on 5.8 or auto. I was able to record sound with no noise and also with clicking happening once every 2-3 seconds (which is still unacceptable) instead of intermittent. I will test another microphone and let you know. I would say any microphone that interferes with wifi frequencies would be affected. Also i found out it helps if the microphone is some distance away from the camera.

I tested the ETM-001 microphone from Edutige with the osmo action and the cynova adapter, and works great. No clicking or noises of any kind.
2021-5-13
Use props
fans2276ed48
lvl.1
United States

adijo Posted at 3-10 23:55
Happy to update that finally my osmo action  issue with external mic has been resolved  , though DJI Support took almost 60 days to resolve this issue  by writing lot of long emails, explaining the problem and then they opened the first case and requested to send back my osmo action to their support center in bangaluru which i did but few days later they again contacted me to courier the cynova mic adapter so i had no option , again i couriered the adapter too, after waiting for almost 38 days, I received a mail stating that your product has been repaired and shipped .. and after waiting for almost 4 days i received the product but when i checked " i was literally off " as they sent back the product without even resolving the problem .  after contacting DJI support again, they again asked me to assign a new case which i accepted and again couriered the camera+cynova mic adapter + external mic on request .. this time they made it very quick and took only 15 days ...and guess what  guys they replaced the camera with a new one "WOW"
so my guess was right, this was the problem with cameras motherboard ... i have received the camera  and its perfectly working fine now.. NO Distortion , No click Noise, No Beed... Audio is just crystal Clear with my  external mic ( i am using Boya By M1 and Rode Wireless GO) . wanted to share this with you guys  because i know, there are many people who are finding the solution of this problem.. hope this will help you. Again Big Thanks to DJI Support Team

It's really sad that no one from DJI team replied here and took any action on this issue.
Audio crackling on a camera people use for action & vlogging is really not acceptable.
I guess I'll have to ask for replacement too.
Wonder if they told you what caused the issue? Were they using a older chipsets on the first production batches or something else?
2021-6-14
Use props
Hufstuf
New
Flight distance : 423 ft
United States

Here's a video on my YouTube video testing several external microphones in different startup scenarios demonstrating the similar issues I have had.
DJI Osmo Action Audio Issues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ5L4Mi8FcM&lc=UgyBYkvfzF1ZZS_buP94AaABAg
2021-6-15
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

fans2276ed48 Posted at 6-14 02:28
It's really sad that no one from DJI team replied here and took any action on this issue.
Audio crackling on a camera people use for action & vlogging is really not acceptable.

DJi has a perfect camera as they see.  If you supply DJI with the products used, they can determine the issue, as Huffstuff pointed out He got the actual Saramonic XR-XM1 mic with  issues, not DJI, and I  the rode wireless go and video Micro to fail. I  yesterday with a video at the  very start  had a failure, probably due to interference we all do not see called RF
2021-6-16
Use props
adijo
lvl.2
India

fans2276ed48 Posted at 6-14 02:28
It's really sad that no one from DJI team replied here and took any action on this issue.
Audio crackling on a camera people use for action & vlogging is really not acceptable.

No, they did  not tell me the exact problem, they just replaced the product with new one
2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_hR5np70sRCET
New

Vietnam

Yes, I have the same problem.  Just bought the OSMO ACTION after months of contemplating about it.  Keeps has a clicking sound in my audio.  Bad first impressions DJI, but you can still rectify it.  Please help.
2021-12-13
Use props
djiuser_3d6Tc16AMZxI
Second Officer
Germany

try Boya adapter
trs microphone
IMG_20211227_125551.jpg
Screenshot_2022-01-05-12-34-55-588_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
2022-1-2
Use props
djiuser_3d6Tc16AMZxI
Second Officer
Germany

Boya BY-K7  Adapter is ok
microfone
worked well with OA but no suscces with Fimi

you can use any 3.5 mm TRS mic
IMG_20220105_114113.jpg
Screenshot_2022-01-05-13-15-18-299_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
2022-1-5
Use props
Ryno_OA1
lvl.1
South Africa

djiuser_3d6Tc16AMZxI Posted at 1-2 02:36
try Boya adapter
trs microphone

Hi there,

Since I bought my OA I've been pondering about buying the Cynova adapter as I couldn't find any other solution similar to the GoPro mediapod.

I delayed the purchase of the Cynova adapter because I've read about some issues and I started worrying if many of them aren't knock-offs.

Just today I thought that I should search again and for the first time I saw the Boya adapter and decided to order one, but I just can't find any reviews on it and the product is not listed on the Boya website. I assume it was discontinued with the OA cam.

The fact that you have one and it works gives me reassurance.
2022-2-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules