DJI go fly 1.1.9 BUG !!
1130 9 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 359478 ft
United Kingdom

ok so use the airdata site to upload flight details,there seems to be a bug in the go fly app 1.1.8 and the latest 1.1.9 when uploading mavic air 2 data there is no no battery info at all  ,has been ok until these 2 updates ,i have spoken to airdata website and they are aware of this and are awaiting DJI response ,have any of the users in this forum experiencing the same ,i have spoken to lots who have the same issue it seems to affect us all at this time.
i hope this gets sorted swiftly ,i amcurrently using 1.1.7 and its still ok so its the DJI software that has a bug.
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_ZI3tV8tgICHf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4670837 ft
Netherlands

I have latest version of the dji fly app and do have airdata. No problem here (dutch user)
2020-9-19
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

djiuser_ZI3tV8tgICHf Posted at 9-19 04:28
I have latest version of the dji fly app and do have airdata. No problem here (dutch user)

ok do you have mavic air 2 and are you on the latest firmware ?
airdata works but check the battery info ,no one i have spoken to has this working .airdata say there is an issue with dji go fly app.the latest MA2 firmware is v01. 00.0340see attached airdata battery info.

air data .png
2020-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've seen several threads relating to this on here
2020-9-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, this has been discussed a few times already. It is now up to DJI to find out if the issue is on their side and to fix it if so.
2020-9-19
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks chaps will stay with 1.1.7 until its sorted .
2020-9-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Seems like Dji would push another update soon to fix this, various threads about the same issue already.
2020-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

paul.tuffntlworld.com Posted at 9-19 09:11
Thanks chaps will stay with 1.1.7 until its sorted .

2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up you DJI Fly data and reinstall the said application to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-22
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-22 07:09
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up you DJI Fly data and reinstall the said application to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

From airdata.

Hi Paul,

We're happy to report that DJI reached out to us regarding the missing battery temperature information after the recent Fly app updates. They have identified the issue and will rectify the discrepancies in the next version.

The Airdata team thanks you for your continued support!

All the best,
Trevor
2020-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules